• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman needs MORE money - so sell panties

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selling Obscene Films and Used Panties Can Be Illegal In Singapore

According to a TNP news report on Asiaone website: http://news.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Paper/Story/A1Story20101224-254591.html,

“Of course, Felicia has her fair share of critics who called her nothing more than a sick person trying to make a fast buck.

One of those who had seen Felicia’s blog, Mr Sunil P, 31, said he felt disgusted.

“It’s morally wrong and most of all unhygienic to buy somebody’s used panties,” he said.

Counselling

“This girl needs to be counselled. Same for those who seek this type of thrills.”

When The New Paper contacted Felicia via e-mail recently, she initially agreed to an interview but changed her mind later.

She said in an e-mail reply: “Due to the nature of my business, I can’t risk anyone finding out who I am.”

She could also be committing an offence as lawyers say her free video is clearly against the law because it shows her private parts.

Likewise, those who receive the video clip may be guilty of possessing obscene material, said Mr Josephus Tan, a criminal lawyer with Patrick Tan and Associates.

“You can sell used panties but once you flash your private parts in a video, it’s an offence under the Films Act,” he said.

Even if there is no nudity, a person can be charged if the act depicted is obscene or sexual in nature, Mr Tan added.

For reproducing an obscene film, Felicia can be fined up to $40,000 or jailed up to two years, or both.”

Didn’t I say who else but the filthy and malicious Malaysian bastards that dig out these old threads to attack me? Can use 2010 news article to attack some more so shameless

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Made in Singapore Inc

kamran-ajaib-underpants-2577657.jpg
when panties are smeared like this, it menses oops i mean means it’s not naturally stained but someone smears it by hand with shit or menstruation juice. stains usually collect at a lower spot and they’re yellowish. if it’s menstrual, no amount of cloth can hold that shit. panties will be all reddish brown.

lightbaba

This Grace Heng Cheng Yong did it illegally

Some STDs, for example the parasite trichomonas vaginalis, or trich, can survive almost an hour outside the body. It causes vaginal infections in women and urethral infections in men.

Pubic lice, also known as crabs, can also be spread from infected bedding and towel.

What about stomach flu or food poisoning? Bacteria can survive on bed linen, tables, etc, for days.

Chiobus or not, one has to be responsible when selling personal items on the internet. If one is a carrier of a disease and is the cause of spreading of bacteria, virus and fungus, she will be charged under the laws. This is to be fair to the innocent citizens.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... this is really perverse. Buying soiled panties.

It's like driving an hour to a famous restaurant.... and going to its back alley to eat the leftovers!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soiled CB is always cash on delivery because it is stuck to the slut! :roflmao:
must be the latest business model of deliveroo, accompanied by the popular taki-stucky song upon delivery :tongue:
Wow... this is really perverse. Buying soiled panties.
It's like driving an hour to a famous restaurant.... and going to its back alley to eat the leftovers!
and cometh along with empty styrofoam containers will be john tan tar pow, and any resto will do - can eat, don't waste! :whistling:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your mother is the slut that had a soiled cb. Kt latha is the other slut calling others one that had a soiled cb.

Hey u soiled slut mother cum cb. I was not even referring to anyone in particular! Admission or confession? I don't even know who the fuck is Kt latha! Don't know what the feud or fuss is all about.It's all Greek to me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey u soiled slut mother cum cb. I was not even referring to anyone in particular! Admission or confession? I don't even know who the fuck is Kt latha! Don't know what the feud or fuss is all about.It's all Greek to me!
Don’t act blur and pretend lah who don’t know everyone here using slut to insinuate or direct insults on me. NO need admission or confession for a virgin. Save that for kt latha and all you ccb Malaysians sluts and sons of sluts. Pui!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don’t act blur and pretend lah who don’t know everyone here using slut to insinuate or direct insults on me. NO need admission or confession for a virgin. Save that for kt latha and all you ccb Malaysians sluts and sons of sluts. Pui!

You can rant on for all I care!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this imh patient has been paranoid and miserable due to a traumatised and negative life experience either personally or at work, with lots of emotional baggage that has brought this cuntard many failures and delusions in life. ignore and don't let it affect you :thumbsup:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this imh patient has been paranoid and miserable due to a traumatised and negative life experience either personally or at work, with lots of emotional baggage that has brought this cuntard many failures and delusions in life. ignore and don't let it affect you :thumbsup:
Cuntard is your whore mother wife daughters of ccb Malaysian thieves slanderers harassers helping each other. Pui!