• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman needs MORE money - so sell panties

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this imh patient has been paranoid and miserable due to a traumatised and negative life experience either personally or at work, with lots of emotional baggage that has brought this cuntard many failures and delusions in life. ignore and don't let it affect you :thumbsup:

Thank you for your advice! I honestly thought in PAP land, there is already limited freedom of expression ans so I expect more space and freedom to express opinions in this great forum. This cuntie basically went into seizures whenever a post mention cunt cb virgin pussy twats or all related words! So full of herself! I don't even know why she is so emo and psychotic in the first place. At least you helped to shed some light. :smile:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for your advice! I honestly thought in PAP land, there is already limited freedom of expression ans so I expect more space and freedom to express opinions in this great forum. This cuntie basically went into seizures whenever a post mention cunt cb virgin pussy twats or all related words! So full of herself! I don't even know why she is so emo and psychotic in the first place. At least you helped to shed some light. :smile:
being long enough here just as you, many know that some things are amiss in this cuntard's deranged mind (hence the imh cuntnection) - one doesn't go about telling all and sundry about their failed uncunt-sumated marriage, sacked by previous employer (and unable to get over it), failed investment and cheated in jb (hence the disdain of mudlanders), trying to impress others by dishing out unwanted and silly advice in losing weight, using facebook quotes to sound intelligent, playing the piano, ukulele, speaking francois etc and.... can you beat this; takes the cake and subject to ridicule by proclaiming being a virgin :eek:
any slight, either intended or unintended (like yours) gives rise to chronic and unabated bouts of paranoia - little wonder that many like to rattle the cage and yank this cuntard's chain for what's it worth :cool:

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t act blur and pretend lah who don’t know everyone here using slut to insinuate or direct insults on me. NO need admission or confession for a virgin. Save that for kt latha and all you ccb Malaysians sluts and sons of sluts. Pui!
Why are you in this thread in the first place? It seems that any thread that insinuate something sexual, you have to come in to check out. Maybe everyone here is right about your suspect moral.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you in this thread in the first place? It seems that any thread that insinuate something sexual, you have to come in to check out. Maybe everyone here is right about your suspect moral.
Ya I am free and entitled to check out and deliver justice to you ccb dogs sons of whores insinuating insults of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
being long enough here just as you, many know that some things are amiss in this cuntard's deranged mind (hence the imh cuntnection) - one doesn't go about telling all and sundry about their failed uncunt-sumated marriage, sacked by previous employer (and unable to get over it), failed investment and cheated in jb (hence the disdain of mudlanders), trying to impress others by dishing out unwanted and silly advice in losing weight, using facebook quotes to sound intelligent, playing the piano, ukulele, speaking francois etc and.... can you beat this; takes the cake and subject to ridicule by proclaiming being a virgin :eek:
any slight, either intended or unintended (like yours) gives rise to chronic and unabated bouts of paranoia - little wonder that many like to rattle the cage and yank this cuntard's chain for what's it worth :cool:
You ccb Malaysian criminal dog son of whore damn disgusting acting innocent and call it paranoia when I have filthy Indians from around the world contacting me. And I don’t owe those people that did wrong to me be it slander me or steal from me or fire me, only they owe me, so why I cannot say the truth here? I am not afraid at all and being a virgin is vital truth that dispel all the falsehoods used by ccb Malaysian criminals like you to justify your ccb crimes on me stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran.