• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman needs MORE money - so sell panties

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very brave woman.
considering the number of conservative housewifes in singapore. too risky.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZY0omvbDEY4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

panties :wink: .

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Made in Singapore Inc

kamran-ajaib-underpants-2577657.jpg

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
very brave woman.
considering the number of conservative housewifes in singapore. too risky.

Conservative housewife?

Hell, you will be in for a surprise how many 'conservative housewives' are selling their back side instead!

It all for the money and Sinkie ain't ashame in trying to get more of it in any way!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha. Like that also can. Don't know seller accept trade in or not? My stuff imported one hor.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha. Like that also can. Don't know seller accept trade in or not? My stuff imported one hor.

no problem
as long as there are customers like JW5
she will be a millionaire very soon
damned smart woman - catering to perineum and panties perverts

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only we could....start an import / export biz - nonok dalam tin :biggrin:

Bro, you should go browse in any of the sex /adult shops ..they have all manner of artificial nonoks..
and they are incredibly ingenious in design and function..some are truly engineering marvels.. I was truly lost for words

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need 12 hours lah. she can increase productivity by rubbing some salted fish and fermented bean curd on the panties and voila stained panties! :biggrin:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we can have Pink Dot event to 'embrace' & 'celebrate' homosexuality, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with prostitution and sniffing soiled panties.
If parents can bring their kids to the Pink Dot event and tell their sons that its ok for boys to suck dicks and poke assess, the I guess they can tell their daughters that it is also ok to sell their panties or let men poke their CBs for school fees.

Btw how come we don't see men selling their underwears to gay men?

Last edited:

yongster7

Maybe her father buys them, then smells and wears them. :biggrin:

Selling Obscene Films and Used Panties Can Be Illegal In Singapore

According to a TNP news report on Asiaone website: http://news.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Paper/Story/A1Story20101224-254591.html,

“Of course, Felicia has her fair share of critics who called her nothing more than a sick person trying to make a fast buck.

One of those who had seen Felicia’s blog, Mr Sunil P, 31, said he felt disgusted.

“It’s morally wrong and most of all unhygienic to buy somebody’s used panties,” he said.

Counselling

“This girl needs to be counselled. Same for those who seek this type of thrills.”

When The New Paper contacted Felicia via e-mail recently, she initially agreed to an interview but changed her mind later.

She said in an e-mail reply: “Due to the nature of my business, I can’t risk anyone finding out who I am.”

She could also be committing an offence as lawyers say her free video is clearly against the law because it shows her private parts.

Likewise, those who receive the video clip may be guilty of possessing obscene material, said Mr Josephus Tan, a criminal lawyer with Patrick Tan and Associates.

“You can sell used panties but once you flash your private parts in a video, it’s an offence under the Films Act,” he said.

Even if there is no nudity, a person can be charged if the act depicted is obscene or sexual in nature, Mr Tan added.

For reproducing an obscene film, Felicia can be fined up to $40,000 or jailed up to two years, or both.”

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with earning a little more money?

Any samsters want to buy my used underwear?