• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet, despite your admission that no one knows, your automatic assumption is that the SAF is guilty. That's being manipulated... by your own bias and hate.
CCB u Jin rude u who clone
Nayr69sg your handler.i zap all into moderation chew ji kah ji

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why I got whacked ptader is only who came and speak up.
Sorry, late to the party.

Anyway, you do not need to be apologetic for trying to reason logically. Fear not when crazies whacked you. This does not mean you are wrong. But if logical, rational people whack you, then something could be wrong.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This is a load of bull. Nothing is 100% safe.

If you want an example of bad design in daily use you need look no further than 99% of heavy goods vehicles that occupy the roads daily. There are HUGE blind spots surrounding these vehicles. The drivers have no idea if there is car, a bicycle or a pedestrian in these blind spots because they are not visible in the mirrors or direct line of site.

So why are these vehicles allowed to ply the streets daily. The blind spots cause accidents on an almost daily basis.

The answer is that there has to be a balance between practicality and safety.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, late to the party.

Anyway, you do not need to be apologetic for trying to reason logically. Fear not when crazies whacked you. This does not mean you are wrong. But if logical, rational people whack you, then something could be wrong.
CCB toking cok

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you want an example of bad design in daily use you need look no further than 99% of heavy goods vehicles that occupy the roads daily. There are HUGE blind spots surrounding these vehicles. The drivers have no idea if there is car, a bicycle or a pedestrian in these blind spots because they are not visible in the mirrors or direct line of site.

So why are these vehicles allowed to ply the streets daily. The blind spots cause accidents on an almost daily basis.

This is words from great man

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your source is credible and reliable, that would make sense then and explain everything. It will confirm what those of us who are not as clever as Whiny Winnie have suspected since there's no way a young able-bodied man cannot simply sidestep and move out of the way of barrel travelling at a rate of less than 1 km/hr.

One can only hope it's not due to one of those "Selfie Olympic" nonsense where people compete to take the most dangerous selfies.
The source of Winnie's brilliance was an accident. One night, he was on his way to the toilet to his right. Right is the right way but somehow he choose to turn left. The left is a dead end. He banged his head against the left wall and became smart even since.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
The source of Winnie's brilliance was an accident. One night, he was on his way to the toilet to his right. Right is the right way but somehow he choose to turn left. The left is a dead end. He banged his head against the left wall and became smart even since.
CCB all don't like my garment can leave door open there many plenty want cum in scam earn Rob SGD

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a source who confirmed that aloysius was fooling around. It is his fault he took the risk and he paid for it.

Dont blame the SAF. I hate saying this frankly. But when the truth comes out....if the truth comes out you will understand. Already very good they gave him military funeral. For someone who was just playing around and wasn't serious about his training and not giving respect to a weapon the military send off is far more than he deserved.
Wah! You post this already got reporters interview you anot? :eek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got the wrong source lah. I cannot reveal source or what he told me. But I can ask questions of the 'Preliminary' findings.
Everyone has source ...how credible is another question.

Let's pretend that the tale of the anonymous source is credible. My question is why didn't the commander make sure that there is NO one there before pressing the button to lower the gun? This could be part of the SOP. Was it there, the visual inspection?

Did the source say that the commander did a visual inspection and saw it was clear before lowering the gun. Then Pang appeared from nowhere to get into the way and thus was crushed?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The answer is how much do we value a life.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And yet, despite your admission that no one knows, your automatic assumption is that the SAF is guilty. That's being manipulated... by your own bias and hate.

Asking questions is not a presumption of guilt. But the press conference to highlight the PRELIMINARY findings is indicative of something fishy going on in MINDEF. Blame the deceased. Well, if it is preliminary, why cast the stone at the deceased. This is COVER MINDEF's ASS.

The COA says 15 years no problem with the gun. What does that mean - that it is fool proof?
So, gun no problem, then it is the people's fault lah. Ok, so the commander had supposedly followed all protocol before lowering gun ...so the blame falls on Pang.

I have another question - what is the safe number of people for that space, two or three?