• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes very sad. It is a huge loss for family and loved ones.

This one is pretty clear cut. Tragedy.

Unfortunately not like previous cases nothing to do with commanders or generals. If anything it will give more fuel to tekan NSmen to tell them to wake up idea and for their own safety take things seriously from now on.
Oh dear, if it is really true that they were fooling around, then it's even more tragic. Even more needless and senseless.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-01-28-15-33-50-526_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If there was really some selfie tomfoolery involved, a forensic inspection of the phones of Aloy and his buddies should easily prove that.

The initial fact finding already revealed that Aloysius had 9 seconds to move his fat ass which he did not. No other technician who operated on the howitzer before got hurt or killed in a similar fashion. It was Aloysius' fault.

Is he supposed to be given the special treatment simply because of his status as a local celebrity? The 'white horse' system was put in place precisely to ensure that the prominent NSF and NSmen do not receive preferential treatment.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
The initial fact finding already revealed that Aloysius had 9 seconds to move his fat ass which he did not. No other technician who operated on the howitzer before got hurt or killed in a similar fashion. It was Aloysius' fault.

Is he supposed to be given the special treatment simply because of his status as a local celebrity? The 'white horse' system was put in place precisely to ensure that the prominent NSF and NSmen do not receive preferential treatment.
CCB I ask joetys zap u become chew ji
Kah ji for toking bad about my gahmen

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screenshot_2019-01-28-17-10-27-965_com.facebook.katana.jpg

If you have not realised by now, National Service has become a religion for Singaporeans.

Something that cannot be questioned, lest the act of criticism or comment become blasphemy and you risk excommunicated by the nation for being a non-believer.

That generals who are akin to the bishops cannot be questioned as they are the leaders of the faith appointed by God or in the case of the armed forces, infallible civil servants who are the elites of our society.

In the cases of child abuses, the fault of the churches is to protect those who are guilty of the offence. Whereas in the case of SAF, we just have to recall what happened to the officers in Dominique Lee's incident where they only had a deferment of promotion.

No one is saying that no NS means no nation defence for Singapore and throw our hands up in the event of an invasion, just like one can choose to renounce one's religion without falling to immorality and vices.

And for many, what they ask for, is a re-look at NS and also to explore the deep rooted issues that led to the unfortunate incidents that have shook the country.

But yet, staunch defenders of NS, the system, and its leaders, ask that these should not be questioned, for they protect all that we hold dear. Look at South Korea and Taiwan which are clearly at a higher risk than that of Singapore, and the way how they talk about conscription versus how we touch on the topic.

What room is there for discussion on the matter especially for the male conscripts and their parents/guardians? Also on the viral Facebook posts made by officers, former officers and warrant officers, how much truth and emotions do the posts represent for the bottom ranks?

Singapore is no longer surrounded by countries that are run by despots like Suharto and one-party rule such as Barisan Nasional where a war can be started without the approval of the general populace.

If our army personnel don't understand this simple logic, what kind of sound strategic maneuvers can they think of in times of real war and what common sense to rely on. But of course, if they refer NS as their religion and the one and only truth.

Faith is all that matters.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 52712
If you have not realised by now, National Service has become a religion for Singaporeans.

Something that cannot be questioned, lest the act of criticism or comment become blasphemy and you risk excommunicated by the nation for being a non-believer.

That generals who are akin to the bishops cannot be questioned as they are the leaders of the faith appointed by God or in the case of the armed forces, infallible civil servants who are the elites of our society.

In the cases of child abuses, the fault of the churches is to protect those who are guilty of the offence. Whereas in the case of SAF, we just have to recall what happened to the officers in Dominique Lee's incident where they only had a deferment of promotion.

No one is saying that no NS means no nation defence for Singapore and throw our hands up in the event of an invasion, just like one can choose to renounce one's religion without falling to immorality and vices.

And for many, what they ask for, is a re-look at NS and also to explore the deep rooted issues that led to the unfortunate incidents that have shook the country.

But yet, staunch defenders of NS, the system, and its leaders, ask that these should not be questioned, for they protect all that we hold dear. Look at South Korea and Taiwan which are clearly at a higher risk than that of Singapore, and the way how they talk about conscription versus how we touch on the topic.

What room is there for discussion on the matter especially for the male conscripts and their parents/guardians? Also on the viral Facebook posts made by officers, former officers and warrant officers, how much truth and emotions do the posts represent for the bottom ranks?

Singapore is no longer surrounded by countries that are run by despots like Suharto and one-party rule such as Barisan Nasional where a war can be started without the approval of the general populace.

If our army personnel don't understand this simple logic, what kind of sound strategic maneuvers can they think of in times of real war and what common sense to rely on. But of course, if they refer NS as their religion and the one and only truth.

Faith is all that matters.

CCB this xu a ungrateful foreigner from China but neber mind my gahmen love them pang chance

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is asking you to believe “what one wants to hear”. But if you still can’t see that the root of all evil is lack of accountability on the part of PAP and MINDEF then I think you are gullible and very naive. Lim Thean might not be a very inspiring politician but he is doing what any Singaporean should have done in the first place ie demand accountability.
I agree with you about the lack of accountability. Why do you think I hate those clowns with a passion? However, to link all ills to the PAP will only make one look foolish. Regarding Lim Thean. Why was he silent about the deaths of other NSFs and only speak up when a celebrity died? If you really think he is doing it for you then who is the gullible and naive one?

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you are a blur sotong. At this point whatever you can do to take pap down is fine. Dont even try have a nonsense first world argument when we are strictly third world. All you people trying to act as if theres a level play field are just delusional. I bet in the gulags they are talking like this too about people opposing kim being assholes
If you are not so blur, you will read and understand my post does not say what you think I said.

If you think one small incident like this plus irrational hate from your guys can bring down the PAP, you are naive.

If you allow your hatred of the PAP to replace one asshole (PAP) with another (Lim Thean/ LWL. etc) then you are foolish.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a source who confirmed that aloysius was fooling around. It is his fault he took the risk and he paid for it.

Dont blame the SAF. I hate saying this frankly. But when the truth comes out....if the truth comes out you will understand. Already very good they gave him military funeral. For someone who was just playing around and wasn't serious about his training and not giving respect to a weapon the military send off is far more than he deserved.
But but but.... according to some folks, it does not matter. It's still SAF's fault for allowing the fooling around to occur.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes sense now. Silence from Ng Eng Hen. He is the sort that if he thinks you are no good he will be damn fierce with you.

Also the strange lots of information from SAF presentation yet big question on why aloysius got crushed. Dowan to say mah

Also why the family and all the TCS stars never say anything about blaming SAF or other soldier etc.

They all know lah. The guy was playing with his own life. And an accident happened.

It is a bit like people climb and hang from cliffs or building to take selfie then accident. Die.
This shows how screwed up the SAF is. Deceased given special treatment due to his status and public anger. If he was a nobody, I bet all facts will be revealed.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows how screwed up the SAF is. Deceased given special treatment due to his status and public anger. If he was a nobody, I bet all facts will be revealed.
CCB u toking bad about my gahmen this is a tactical move call rising to situation when needed later ask ang chia catch u