• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/ycl8fgwp

wPUbBKK.png

2wRKu6q.png

vnc38Hj.png

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pang’s body arrives back home to Singapore; MINDEF says Pang to be accorded the honours of military funeral Kathleen.F 2019-01-25 Current Affairs The body of young actor Aloysius Pang has arrived back in Singapore after leaving Auckland, New Zealand on Friday (25 Jan) at noon (7am Singapore time). The flight carrying Pang back, a Republic of Singapore Air Force KC-135R aircraft, landed in Singapore at about 5.45pm after more than 10-hours. His family received his body at Paya Lebar Air Base. According to a staff member of the funeral parlour, Pang’s body left for Auckland Airport at 7.30am on 25 Jan, Friday (2:30am Singapore time). Channel NewsAsia (CNA) reported that a group of men at the airport – one of whom was wearing a Singapore Army uniform – asked if they were there for the ‘funeral’. Presumably, a short service was held at the airport as the body didn’t take-off till about noon. Following the family’s request to forgo an autopsy, Pang’s body left the Waikato Hospital mortuary on Thursday evening, a staff member told CNA. The body was transported to a local funeral parlour, Sincere Funeral Services, where it was held until it could be transported back to Singapore. New Zealand police told CNA that a preliminary investigation into the incident was undertaken when they were notified of Pang’s death. However, Detective Inspector Brent Matuku said that the death was not being treated as ‘suspicious’ and added that the police offers their sympathies to Aloysius Pang’s family and friends. The Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) said on Friday (Jan 25) that Pang will be accorded the honours of a military funeral. Pang’s management agency, NoonTalk Meedia, said that those who wished to pay their last respects can do so from noon on Saturday to noon on Sunday. A private wake will be held for the family on Saturday morning. He will be cremated on Sunday at Mandai Crematorium. Earlier at a press conference on 24 Jan, Singapore Armed Forces senior commanders said that Pang has been crushed between the gun barrel of a howitzer and its cabin after be was ‘unable to get out of the way’ as the barrel was lowered. Pang was apparently carrying out repair works on the howitzer at the time.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at the queue. I'm glad that because I'm a prominent grassroots leader, my family and I can skip the queue and pay our respects without waiting. We can also rub shoulders with the local celebrities.

50924315_10155848031847115_3192892994382462976_o.jpg

50514921_10155847828087115_6428205366407856128_o.jpg

51038302_10156683674108001_7749277434813349888_o.jpg

51295912_10156683556023001_7194792368011214848_o.jpg

50681676_10156683595033001_5418325252218290176_o.jpg

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But Aljunied is just next door. Do I see LTK or even Sylvia, or maybe it's too early to comment now?

Oppie politicians should stay the fuck away and shut up. They should avoid politicizing every incident for brownie points. Please.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have to show face, because the entire Mediacorp fraternity is mourning the pretty boy, the peasants look up to their local showbiz idols and you do not want to anger them.

It's also a NS death, so the govt is at least partly to blame.
KNN yes it is a semi white horse wake KNN

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
how about equipment fault? maybe the button to lower the gun already pressed, but no response and they were all checking on it. then suddenly the barrel moved.

if equipment fault, is it design flaw? or poor maintenance? problems with the solenoid valve or hydraulics?

I have never been in one of these Primus before, but the principle is the same as a tank turret and gun. I can tell u an equipment failure resulting in an uncommanded depression or elevation of the main gun is almost impossible. Someone has to press something to make the barrel move.