• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singtel Shares Collapsed - Sinkie Inc now a Dried Up and Senile Old Prostitute!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
1600831034019.jpeg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Telco stock. Why affected by covid19? Should be busier than ever with usage of telecommunications and internet up!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singtel is dead stock.

I just switched from Singtel contract plan to Gomo (also under Singtel).

Singtel contract: $70 per mth
Gomo no contract: $20 per mth

Sure I don’t get the phone rebates but savings wise I will definitely save more w the Gomo. And I can switch plan to another telco anytime I want.

The future doesn’t look too bright for telcos. Even 5g means nothing without valid use cases. How many ppl truly need 5g speed? Maybe if u are using 5g to control robotics.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anytime some Singtel promoter (roadshow, IT show or door-to-door) tries to persuade me to sign up for the red telco's services, I curtly reply that I boycott the red telco. :cool:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chua Sock Koong has been CEO for way too long.
The Singtel board should have already replaced her long ago for poor performance.
Even if not on performance grounds, the board (especially the independent directors) should have already implemented a succession plan and retired her years ago. Even if there

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singtel is dead stock.

Sure I don’t get the phone rebates but savings wise I will definitely save more w the Gomo. And I can switch plan to another telco anytime I want.

The future doesn’t look too bright for telcos. Even 5g means nothing without valid use cases. How many ppl truly need 5g speed? Maybe if u are using 5g to control robotics.

No-contract mobile plans are quite popular these days. All the three telcos have them. You can terminate and switch service provider anything, no penalty charges.

The only drawbacks are that you can't get a subsidized phone by signing a 2-year contract, and you cannot accumulate loyalty points which you can redeem for rewards.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No-contract mobile plans are quite popular these days. All the three telcos have them. You can terminate and switch service provider anything, no penalty charges.

The only drawbacks are that you can't get a subsidized phone by signing a 2-year contract, and you cannot accumulate loyalty points which you can redeem for rewards.
No such thing as a subsidized phone.
You're just paying the phone by installment with interest over 2 years. And the phone costs a hell lot more than retail after you factor in the interest.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chua Sock Koong has been CEO for way too long.
The Singtel board should have already replaced her long ago for poor performance.
Even if not on performance grounds, the board (especially the independent directors) should have already implemented a succession plan and retired her years ago. Even if there

Will be remembered as a muppet who enriched TV broadcasters unnecessarily by tendering over the top for epl and world cup rights. Now they know sg is full or rich suckers.

Their action opened the floodgates for pirates when people cancelled expensive Mio subscriptions and explored other options. Serves them right.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be remembered as a muppet who enriched TV broadcasters unnecessarily by tendering over the top for epl and world cup rights. Now they know sg is full or rich suckers.

Their action opened the floodgates for pirates when people cancelled expensive Mio subscriptions and explored other options. Serves them right.
Bitch is more remembered for her big mole.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singtel is dead stock.

Autonomous cars will need 5G.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singtel shares had been a scam all the while ,so no suprises.Why ?

Remember PAP touted Singtel shares at hugely discounted prices many years ago ?...the joke was this .

Everyone than rushed to reap the benefit ,of buying Singtel shares than ,guess at 2.80 or something .I am subject to correction ..
but guess what was the book value ? 15 cents per share !

anyone with accounting knowledge will know this ...by book value it simply means this ...suppose Singtel close shop on that day ,which means it has to pay off everybody from the sales of its assets ...what is left is divided and paid to the share holders...that was 15cents and it's called the book value .

so how was the share value of 2.80 determined ...pure gamble in the share market just like you COE ,by itself it has no value ...the value goes up or down depending how much you are willing to be robbed

blame yourself sinkies