• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those zero gst, reduce cost of living, investigate najib corruption 1mdb etc are all promises under mahathir’s leadership so if they are not fulfilled why angry with chinese and not mahathir is only best proof that Malays are always united against other race isn’t it?

Last election 90% cheena voted for DAP, a cheena party. Malays not united cos they voted against UMNO, a malay party. Tats how UMNO lost.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cantonese dogs n snakes are no match for hokkien cobras... when come to spinning tales.. :geek:
Come on shameless Cantonese snake everything I said from kt latha to LJ Mccully to virgin to six month bonus are all facts that I said in my own name not afraid to be sued while you shameless nameless evil coward Cantonese snakes can just blatantly accuse me to be spinning tales based on nothing but your ccb evil filthy liar Cantonese son of slut mouth. You are the snake you are the cobra and you deserved to be betrayed by two headed snake obigood.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last election 90% cheena voted for DAP, a cheena party. Malays not united cos they voted against UMNO, a malay party. Tats how UMNO lost.

That’s called voting for opposition voting for change under another malay leadership. Not called not united. It’s not as if the malays are voting for a Chinese leader.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on shameless Cantonese snake everything I said from kt latha to LJ Mccully to virgin to six month bonus are all facts that I said in my own name not afraid to be sued while you shameless nameless evil coward Cantonese snakes can just blatantly accuse me to be spinning tales based on nothing but your ccb evil filthy liar Cantonese son of slut mouth. You are the snake you are the cobra and you deserved to be betrayed by two headed snake obigood.
Now this is then called spinning tales but Cantonese snakes love it!

Xia suay evil filthy liar lazy Malaysian dog Indian son of whore @Bad New Brown stealing office time spinning tales about me selling backside for money supported by evil filthy liar lazy Malaysian Cantonese dogs @rotiprata @sweetiepie @Valium.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had the most ridiculous tangkap tonight. As usual booth monkey was dulan about the # of stamps and ordered me to the office downstairs, downstairs monkey not happy that I didn't give kopi money so kicked me upstairs.

Upstairs I wait 30 min. Eventually called to the counter

"Mengapa masuk Malaysia?"

"Saya ada rumah Tuan"

"OK baik"

Then he stamped it! No comments written in pen or anything.
Booth monkey always action. I always find inspector better

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
That one is for highway and traffic mata :laugh:
haha got money and flash at officer..nanti masuk lokap makan nasi curry for 1 mth lo...
bro not worth it la...got money might as well flash kat kat sugarbaby..sure byk yg nak lekat hahaha...
out of topic ya..wah la SG babe nowadays so sombong one?? just want to become friend also cannot and give the 'whatever' look back...but
when nampak mat saleh...muka terus tukar :( is local really that bad meh???
not la super hot..so so ajer but sweet...

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as Singaporeans in Malaysia, problem comes when tMalaysian stay in Singapore for 60 days, then leave and return to Singapore within the same day so as to stay for another 60 days. Repeat this visa-run a few times and they will definitely be questioned by Singapore.
yup every country have their right to deny entry if they suspect that you abuse the tourist visa..
if working in SG..shouldn't the employeer apply working visa for you?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s called voting for opposition voting for change under another malay leadership. Not called not united. It’s not as if the malays are voting for a Chinese leader.

Ehhh...as i had mentioned there r Malays who joined DAP, no? But teres no cheena joining UMNO. See how disunited the Malays are?

bodiesss

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha got money and flash at officer..nanti masuk lokap makan nasi curry for 1 mth lo...
bro not worth it la...got money might as well flash kat kat sugarbaby..sure byk yg nak lekat hahaha...
out of topic ya..wah la SG babe nowadays so sombong one?? just want to become friend also cannot and give the 'whatever' look back...but
wahhhh u got sugarbaby ah? confirm because muka u pecah poket tebal hahahah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non stop sugar baby hovering around me. You must be one of the Xia suay sinkie traitor m&d dog hiding in dark corners defaming me a sugarbaby. Looks like your filthy life revolves around sugarbaby. Pui your filthy m&d whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody here will believe you :FU:

Well if they are stupid people they will choose to believe you filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore supporting your own people filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha. My six months plus bonus is an undeniable fact that kt latha as secretary turned unqualified hr manager should know. Go suck her nipples and ask her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehhh...as i had mentioned there r Malays who joined DAP, no? But teres no cheena joining UMNO. See how disunited the Malays are?

Because chinese know that malays are united and will not vote for them even if they join umno. Whereas Chinese will vote for any race and even foreigner as long as they are promised benefits.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non stop sugar baby hovering around me. You must be one of the Xia suay sinkie traitor m&d dog hiding in dark corners defaming me a sugarbaby. Looks like your filthy life revolves around sugarbaby. Pui your filthy m&d whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

It’s good to be a man. Even if you are stupid poor and useless you can talk dirty to win a woman, defame a virgin a slut whore mistress and win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Malays are united, they wouldnt had formed so many Malay parties. :roflmao:
Seriously you are wrong about Malays not united. Malays are the most united race the way I see it. You haven’t experienced the disunity of Chinese whereby residents in neighbourhood chat group tell you don’t disturb their life when the jmb and management office steal the common property to grow vegetables - as long as these residents’ own view are not affected. Seriously do you think Malays will say this?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well if they are stupid people they will choose to believe you filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore supporting your own people filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha. My six months plus bonus is an undeniable fact that kt latha as secretary turned unqualified hr manager should know. Go suck her nipples and ask her.

You don't have any hard evidence to prove your 6 months bonus still talk so yaya :whistling:

I think the 6 months is your notice period pay in lieu that your former boss and cake leng woman had to give you in order to ask you to fark off immediately :biggrin: