• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously my Malaysian chinese neighbour let the dog poo around my front gate almost every morning while he squat there and watches nonchalantly. What kind of mentality is this indeed? Big bully and selfish to the core. Zero unity mindset.

To the Malaysian Chinese anything that’s outside their own gate is something they can litter and steal for their own benefit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor stupid useless men can’t make it in life because you are lazy unmotivated and did not work hard. Proud thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies sons of whores like @Valium @sweetiepie @rotiprata @Bad New Brown @glockman etc that only know how to repeat evil filthy lies of me to bully me a virgin as a prostitute are not fit to be called a man.
If you are not poor stupid and useless man you will not think that a woman need to be a sugarbaby to buy houses.

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non stop sugar baby hovering around me. You must be one of the Xia suay sinkie traitor m&d dog hiding in dark corners defaming me a sugarbaby. Looks like your filthy life revolves around sugarbaby. Pui your filthy m&d whore mother wife daughters phua cb!
chill la bro..why so upset..i also dunno your history why la marah me like that??
i have nothing against sugarbaby coz it's my and their choice to become who they want to be...
chillax bro..TGIF la...

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahhhh u got sugarbaby ah? confirm because muka u pecah poket tebal hahahah
what to do..all SG x nak layan me...coz muka don't look like mat saleh..rambut x warna yellow...
not because my poket is tebal la..but sometime so stress with GF coz I am very demanding in everything including relationship..some work also stress..
so when go home just want to chill with partner without the bebel parts la..already stress at work so home is where i can chill
that's why choose to be with my current sugarbaby that i met at Sugarbook..she is in Johor so every weekend i go there to chill and makan2..
no stress and no commitment also ...

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not poor stupid and useless man you will not think that a woman need to be a sugarbaby to buy houses.

Of course la which woman don't want to find a silly man to buy a house for her.

Only you slog like a bitch to buy a :devilish: house in JB

I search the internet for you nah :FU:

A sugar baby is a person who receives cash, gifts or other financial and material benefits in exchange for company. It includes sex or intimacy. The paying partner is typically wealthier and older.

According to Seeking.com the average sugar baby allowance is somewhere around $3000 per month. With sugar daddy allowances ranging from $1000 to $5000 per month.

That is the reality of life :FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao. All houses are stuck. You think locals can afford it good luck. This is why we say not to buy
Oh I am not asking sinkies to buy jb houses. In fact I said the opposite don’t buy and leave those houses for Malaysians to buy since they not only don’t welcome foreigner investor but so proud to steal slander harass me as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
chill la bro..why so upset..i also dunno your history why la marah me like that??
i have nothing against sugarbaby coz it's my and their choice to become who they want to be...
chillax bro..TGIF la...

You should go to sammyboy sex forum to talk about sugarbaby. Not here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course la which woman don't want to find a silly man to buy a house for her.

Only you slog like a bitch to buy a :devilish: house in JB

I search the internet for you nah :FU:

A sugar baby is a person who receives cash, gifts or other financial and material benefits in exchange for company. It includes sex or intimacy. The paying partner is typically wealthier and older.

According to Seeking.com the average sugar baby allowance is somewhere around $3000 per month. With sugar daddy allowances ranging from $1000 to $5000 per month.

That is the reality of life :FU:

That’s the reality of life only for filthy Malaysian Indian sons of whores like you. I have never heard this evil filthy shit until filthy Malaysians sons of whores steal slander harass bullies insulted maligned me to be one. Pui your filthy Malaysian sugarbaby whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should go to sammyboy sex forum to talk about sugarbaby. Not here.
sugarbaby is not all about sex la bro..open up your mind sikit...
when 2 people with the same intention meet and share the good vibe...then it's a good start in a relationship coz you want what you want from them..
no more gussing what la bf/gf like etc..can be straight forward which make life easier..already stress at work so need to chill during the weekend and it's great when you have partner that share the same interest la..
this is my partner and i am PROUD to introduce her to my friends..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 12.35.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 12.35.20 PM.png
    579.5 KB · Views: 299

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
as said I met my partner in Sugarbook..it take a while and lots of chatting b4 meet the right one..but it's all worth it la coz we shared the same interest and we both know and understood what kind of relationship we are in..so all good la...
even in bf/gf relationship, you will still get allowances, house etc from your partner and you all do have sex before marry also what..so do you call youe bf/gf sugarbaby too??
again the title of your partner is not important as long as you both know and agreed to start the relationship..anyway this is my 2 sen opinion la..

Bro, I assumed that you are born in 1970 and a rich melayu. You are willingly to give them a monthly allowance :sick: I am much younger than you but I will not give them a cent for a relationship.

Like that young women no need to study hard to get a certificate, diploma or degree and go out to strive a career.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please, come back now and enjoy wuhan. People are daft beyond belief
Oh ya are you talking to me? FYI I am already back 50% of time in Spore for last year and that’s why I met so many whistling Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs in Spore and JB. It makes no difference even if i am back 100% of time as these Malaysian criminal dogs sons of whores like @Valium @sweetiepie are everywhere in Spore stealing slandering and harassing me a whore non stop.