• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans conned by M'sian condo developer. Again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bodoh Sinkies conned by M'sian condo developer. Again.

Nothing new. How many Singaporeans stay in orchard, Robertson quay or cbd

Yeah nothing new, was told luxury properties in Orchard road many owned by rich Indons, Singaporeans not rich enough just have to find alternative low or mid end condos..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

they give you 5 ct and will get back $5 dollar from you. every country I go I am happy to meet singaporean or malaysian. in my neighbourhood, I keep seeing foreigners that don't care a shit about the host..

sounds like you are the rare one..MIW need to call for paid soldiers...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

they give you 5 ct and will get back $5 dollar from you. every country I go I am happy to meet singaporean or malaysian. in my neighbourhood, I keep seeing foreigners that don't care a shit about the host..

Oh can share what they did that show they don't care a shit about the host in your neighbourhood?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

What $5? Coe is close to 100k. Cpf min sum is 140k. Property tax every month close to $200. Gst plus income tax. Petrol tax 60%.

Where all the money gone, no one knows. Just tell you trust me. Are we all stupid?

Inception

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Singapore we have people losing $300,000- $1m even in our current bull run. (St Regis, Reflection etc) I expect the same with Iskandar.

The $1m drop is neither accurate nor true, more likely 'duplicate caveats' listed at different prices for the same transaction which give the impression of a unit changing hands within a span of a few months at a significantly lower price, when in fact it hadn't.

See:

When a price fall isn't a price fall
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=6876

Reflections at Keppel Bay - "The $1m drop in #21-78 is neither accurate nor true, more a technical issue of 2 processes going on at the same time"
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=473&page=49

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am just saying $1m but actual lost is more than $4m. Property is never a one way bet, people really lost a fortune in certain investment.

ST REGIS RESIDENCES SINGAPORE 33 Tanglin Road #20-09 1 515 Strata 15,418,520 29939 2781 09-OCT-2006 Apartment 999 Yrs From 24/11/1995 Uncompleted New Sale Private 10 24 247913 Central Region Orchard

ST REGIS RESIDENCES SINGAPORE 33 Tanglin Road #20-09 1 515 Strata 11,700,000 22718 2111 10-FEB-2012 Apartment 999 Yrs From 24/11/1995 2008 Resale Private 10 24 247913 Central Region

$4,000,000 lost. (Inclusive of stamp duty)
$3,718,520 lost net.

Have not count the bank penalty, agent fee, legal cost, interest lost.

The $1m drop is neither accurate nor true, more likely 'duplicate caveats' listed at different prices for the same transaction which give the impression of a unit changing hands within a span of a few months at a significantly lower price, when in fact it hadn't.

See:

When a price fall isn't a price fall
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=6876

Reflections at Keppel Bay - "The $1m drop in #21-78 is neither accurate nor true, more a technical issue of 2 processes going on at the same time"
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=473&page=49

Last edited: