• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Bak Kwa Madness!!!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nahbeh! I thought I was early...8.30 am....... I brought my two oveseas friends to Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa at New Bridge Road to witiness one of Singaporean madness!!! The damned queue went all the way to Trengganu Lane!!!! My angmoh friends told me : " You Singaporeans are crazy!!! " I told him they should try the heavenly meat and they would not say " crazy" anymore. And we were tempted to join the queue when we noticed that the queue was not moving at all...and those "crazy" buyers were literally carrying boxes and boxes of the heavenly meat . Can you imagine each buyer carrying 10 boxes!!! And look at the queue, by the time you reach the counter, it will be night!!!!!!!!!!!!And maybe no more liao!!!!!

OK, nevermind, let us cross over to the " brother" stall in People's Park!!! Damned it, the queue was just as long and crazy!!! It wind all the way to the hawker's centre!!!!!!!!!!!! And after we had a quick bite and wanted to join the queue, one assistant held up a placard and apologised, ' BOH LIAO'!!!!!!!!!.It was even before noon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are Singaporeans so mad over this Lim Chee Guan bak kwa????????? Are they for real????? Today was $52/kg!!!!

you also crazy and mad to try to buy from them. u r no different from the crazy sgporean in the queue.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still cheaper than KL leh! Bee Cheng Hiang going for RM140 per kg! Stupid Chinese & their CNY! No money for daily necessities & yet still want to whack off one full year of savings just to celebrate some meaningless show off sessions!
Showing off is their purpose in life. Otherwise why bother?

Same for all sinkies. Even if don't really need car, must buy to show off to neighbors, friends, relatives and business associates.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you also crazy and mad to try to buy from them. u r no different from the crazy sgporean in the queue.

yah lah kopi is also crazy lah. you are the sane one.Moo!!!!!!!!!!!!! calling your clones and mobsters to BAN an old man...no shame!!!MOO!!!!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was told these bak kwa sellers, the more popular brands, make enough money just from CNY sales to cover a year's operating cost. Any bros heard the same thing?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was told these bak kwa sellers, the more popular brands, make enough money just from CNY sales to cover a year's operating cost. Any bros heard the same thing?

LCG earned enough during this festive period to buy many landed properties liao....:smile: There is some MAGIC in those heavenly meat. After so many years, old uncle still yearns for a bite of that sinful heavenly bbq meat....nice, tender and sweet.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BCH annual turnover 50 million. It's big business.

Just cane back from friday prayers near kembangan mosque....many queuing under hot sun for this bak kwa across the road....I thot only LCG and BCH got queues....no aware these neighborhood ones also so good business.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just cane back from friday prayers near kembangan mosque....many queuing under hot sun for this bak kwa across the road....I thot only LCG and BCH got queues....no aware these neighborhood ones also so good business.

yes this Bak Kwa - Singapore's most unhealthy luxury meat - is a multi-million dollar industry!!! good post !!! I Up You !!!:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BCH marketing is superb
first the meat was lousy
then it improved remarkably
then it went down again, then up and now so so only
the shop besides LCG was swatting mosquitoes
in new bridge road - cannot fight with LCG!!!!
the queue will soon reach Mosque Street....!!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u muslim? the one beside hotel 81 changi?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BCH marketing is superb
first the meat was lousy
then it improved remarkably
then it went down again, then up and now so so only
the shop besides LCG was swatting mosquitoes
in new bridge road - cannot fight with LCG!!!!
the queue will soon reach Mosque Street....!!!

u r crazy like those in the queue.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard the turnover from CNY period exceeds the turnover for the total of the rest of the year.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
people talk nicely about bak kwa
and you talk about infracting people
and sending people to jail to spend the lny
what a big time cyber bully you are MOO!!!!!!BOO!!!!!
mr karma will be in your shadow always...MOO!! BOO!!!!