• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Bak Kwa Madness!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nahbeh! I thought I was early...8.30 am....... I brought my two oveseas friends to Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa at New Bridge Road to witiness one of Singaporean madness!!! The damned queue went all the way to Trengganu Lane!!!! My angmoh friends told me : " You Singaporeans are crazy!!! " I told him they should try the heavenly meat and they would not say " crazy" anymore. And we were tempted to join the queue when we noticed that the queue was not moving at all...and those "crazy" buyers were literally carrying boxes and boxes of the heavenly meat . Can you imagine each buyer carrying 10 boxes!!! And look at the queue, by the time you reach the counter, it will be night!!!!!!!!!!!!And maybe no more liao!!!!!

OK, nevermind, let us cross over to the " brother" stall in People's Park!!! Damned it, the queue was just as long and crazy!!! It wind all the way to the hawker's centre!!!!!!!!!!!! And after we had a quick bite and wanted to join the queue, one assistant held up a placard and apologised, ' BOH LIAO'!!!!!!!!!.It was even before noon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are Singaporeans so mad over this Lim Chee Guan bak kwa????????? Are they for real????? Today was $52/kg!!!!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nahbeh! I thought I was early...8.30 am....... I brought my two oveseas friends to Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa at New Bridge Road to witiness one of Singaporean madness!!! The damned queue went all the way to Trengganu Lane!!!! My angmoh friends told me : " You Singaporeans are crazy!!! " I told him they should try the heavenly meat and they would not say " crazy" anymore. And we were tempted to join the queue when we noticed that the queue was not moving at all...and those "crazy" buyers were literally carrying boxes and boxes of the heavenly meat . Can you imagine each buyer carrying 10 boxes!!! And look at the queue, by the time you reach the counter, it will be night!!!!!!!!!!!!And maybe no more liao!!!!!

OK, nevermind, let us cross over to the " brother" stall in People's Park!!! Damned it, the queue was just as long and crazy!!! It wind all the way to the hawker's centre!!!!!!!!!!!! And after we had a quick bite and wanted to join the queue, one assistant held up a placard and apologised, ' BOH LIAO'!!!!!!!!!.It was even before noon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are Singaporeans so mad over this Lim Chee Guan bak kwa????????? Are they for real????? Today was $52/kg!!!!

Jobless PRC foreign talents are paid $10 an hour to queue up to create an illusion of demand. Please show some pics of dumbfucks here.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friend recommended me this stall in AMK...

Not sure if it has been mentioned... but there's good ba kwa at Blk 163 AMK Ave 4 Directly opp Keban Baru CC.
Used to stay there and the ba kwa is heavenly!!

No queue but if large quantity, preorder. It's a small family biz. Every CNY, all their relatives will come down to BBQ. I love to just stand there and watch them It's the family love that makes their ba kwa nice too!

I went over this SANG HOCK GUAN at AMK 163 AVE 4 and wanted to buy. The stall even erected a huge tent to accommodate the orders!!!! I went to the shop - it was already a smoke house - and the uncles and aunties were all very busy bbq the meat!!!! Smell nice. Nobody bothered about me. Nobody asked me any question. The cashier was right inside the stall. So I went through the smoke house and asked the auntie " can buy or not ?"...

Auntie did not even look at me, " How many boxes you order?" I told her no pre-order. Then she shrugged and told me to return the next day!!!!!!!!!!! " No more now. All sold out!!!!!!!!!!" So many boxes and so much meat!!!! And all sold out!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I am a small consumer - just wanted to buy 200 gm for myself and small family. I think this SANG HOCK GUAN caters to companies and big orders!!!!!!!!

Any brother here got try this heavenly meat??? Thank you for sharing....My friends swear this Sang Hock Guan bak kwa is the best he has tried!!!!!!!!!! True or not????:*::confused::confused:...Singaporeans are really CRAZY!!!!!!!!! And with an impending 8 million people in Singapore, this bak kwa business will boom and BOOMZ!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cmsdir0000000023logo-1290758643.jpg

at one stage, the standard dropped like hell - hard and lousy.
it appears to have improved now....that's what my friend told me....
anyone can sell old uncle one box of 600 gm ? kumsia

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think this is all marketing hype.

tuayapeh is not follower of silly trends and fads

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spotted any fat fuck Sei Hao Hais serving the customers? Somebody is missing here.........................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bak+Kwa+Kim+Joo+Guan.jpg

Singaporeans rushing to fill their bodies with high salt, high uric acid, high toxins, high cholesterol and high sugar!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Men die die must buy the branded bak kua to impress upon futue parents-in-laws. If no lim chin guan bak Kua very ma lu you know

i agree. some in laws only want to eat lim chee guan bak kwa...so die die must wake up at 5 am and queue for the heavenly meat to present to the in laws...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://static.sglinks.com/assets/pages/6d/1a/6d1ab3d40d337d4ad67389d4d82274a2_330.jpg[img]

sir...no more...the queue very long.....finish......now no more
boss: tomorrow you come and queue at 3 am!!! you understand????
sir...yes ...sir.....yes....yes....3 am tomorrow.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
6d1ab3d40d337d4ad67389d4d82274a2_330.jpg

sir...no more...the queue very long.....finish......now no more
boss: tomorrow you come and queue at 3 am!!! you understand????
sir...yes ...sir.....yes....yes....3 am tomorrow.....