• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Opposition Mat getting involved in Malaysia Politics?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only Mat, opposition chink also involved inn Malaysia politics

48054_10151434534873310_1909676768_n.jpg

Last edited:

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal
u see? our malay opposition go matland support Mahathir. hypocrite. y dun they support LKY? Mahathir and LKY are the same. :rolleyes:

Desmond Lim, Desmond Lim. what values did u teach your members? :rolleyes: buay gan is buay gan. :rolleyes: even the SDA slogan is so sloppy. "行动党越强,人民越辛苦。" :rolleyes: Desmond Lim 回家耕田去吧! :rolleyes:

13091481.jpg

13091836.jpg

13091634.jpg

13091757.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u see? our malay opposition go matland support Mahathir. hypocrite. y dun they support LKY? Mahathir and LKY are the same. :rolleyes:

Desmond Lim, Desmond Lim. what values did u teach your members? :rolleyes: buay gan is buay gan. :rolleyes: even the SDA slogan is so sloppy. "行动党越强,人民越辛苦。" :rolleyes: Desmond Lim 回家耕田去吧! :rolleyes:
at least sinkies can still see the stooge that Desmond Lim is....from the PE BE results.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore politics is boring.
Its getting boisterous and exciting in the north. UMNO for the first time has to do a delicate balancing act with the MP's of Sabah and Sarawak to stay relevant. In other words more money will flow to east malaysia to keep them contented.
In any case, singaporeans have participated in bersih rallies, including those working in singapore high comm in KL. This guy isn't the only one.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a saying for her in Teochew....for those who understand please translate to Teochew

far far see like a bunch of flowers, near near see like testicle skin.

Not only Mat, opposition chink also involved inn Malaysia politics

48054_10151434534873310_1909676768_n.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a saying for her in Teochew....for those who understand please translate to Teochew

far far see like a bunch of flowers, near near see like testicle skin.
teochew i not so good but my version.........

Far far see like Lin Dai........near near see like Gao Sai........

not directed at the lady.......i think she looks above average....loose or tight not withstanding

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun look face, the body is good. as for loose or tight, just do kegel can help.

teochew i not so good but my version.........

Far far see like Lin Dai........near near see like Gao Sai........

not directed at the lady.......i think she looks above average....loose or tight not withstanding