• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - PSLE students cried, vomited and flipped their exam desks over a super difficult Math paper

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1633091318298.png

1633091329322.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/saga-is-brewing-at-moe-fb-page.6611566/
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...fficult-until-kids-cry-and-beg.6611500/unread

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why study Maths until siao, gila, mad for what-want to work in finance and banking?
A lot of these cushy jobs already taken up by CECA whose kids are are happily playing in our playground while our kids are going cranky studying for exams.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tam chia ter nao parents and stoopid low iq students doesn't know that when a paper is set too leeficult moe or any educational institution will modify the passing mark and gradings automaticallee KNN last time my uncle set for 1 that he predicted he can only score 20/100 but he was smart enough to know the end leesult will be at least a pass D to C KNN of course if most students doesn't find it leeficult then have to blame ownself for being stoopid KNN

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Don understand the clowns do all these,foreigners with fake papers can work as director in big company,foreigners with qualification from lousy school in their own countries can come here work n class as equal to sg schools, some cone here work a few years also can qualify to do part-time university papers, why our true blue sg kids need to be tenants till so hard, this is a joke,end up many give up studies n take over low income job,n screw by foreigners female will be providing sex services to foreigner just to hv food , sg sooner or later will be like Thailand where local woman get money thru providing sex services to foreigners, 61% now still blur blur ,some tot stay EC n condo yaya,wat they Don know is slowly they will be out of job soon,saw many downgrade or turn to food delivery or driver, seen some of them go back to their condo after delivery ,sad, no money die die still want to stay EC n condo, many turn to grab driver with their car parking in basement car park

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have they changed the curriculum over the years? I remember PSLE maths was very easy, the mindfuck only begins in 'O' and 'A' level maths. :biggrin:

Poor kids are so stressed these days, sad!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why study Maths until siao, gila, mad for what-want to work in finance and banking?
A lot of these cushy jobs already taken up by CECA whose kids are are happily playing in our playground while our kids are going cranky studying for exams.

I don't think (pure?) maths is even necessary for most bank jobs.

You only need it if you're an engineer or statistician.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the “difference” type of question, the key being 40 x a difference, which can be applied to both parts. Frankly, it is within the syllabus

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. When they work, they will report to ceca and pinoy bosses, all never take crazy psle paper.

And all these psle, pisa awards, math olympiad etc have not given sinkees a single nobel prize or life-changing tech or medical product.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It looks like a problem that most CECA staff should be able to solve easily. If adult sinkies have problem solving, then they should not grumble about CECAs being their managers.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kids in my RC say that today's paper was easy. The parents of the crying kids should blame themselves for giving birth to stupid kids.
Hahaha your words can touch others without any empathy.

Are u a psychopath?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha your words can touch others without any empathy.

Are u a psychopath?

I'm being fair. Every year, there are kids who leave their PSLE exam halls complaining that their exams was too difficult. And when the results are released the next year, a lot of students continued to do well, including those crying kids who though they were going to fail. I've seen a lot of these at my RC, when parents and grandparents swap stories about their kids.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MOE has this obsession to move towards “thinking” type of questions. However, I’m not sure if the education system actually stimulates thinking

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah set all these questions for fuck KNN better just ask will you give bank account lumber to strangers KNN

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The purpose of education from PSLE, O Levels, Diploma, A Levels to Degree is nurture a person to be a upright, kind, patience, considerate etc. The results is just a score, whether you get a A or C does not reflect anything on your personality except your level of understanding. Many of our university grades with good grades ended up with no jobs or not their ideal jobs. Some just want to get a degree because of their parent's pressure & ended up doing something not their passion. Do not be overly concerned with paper scores, understanding humanity and character building from a child to a grown adult is a much more difficult task to achieve.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky has been hailed as a Maths expert and prodigy. I wonder what he thinks of this year's paper.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Study so hard for what ? Also train so hard in NS for what ? U are not going to get the job u want.