• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Singaporean mother complains to Education Minister over ‘ridiculously difficult’ Mathematics PSLE paper

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This dumb cunt. If iits diffcult for all the marks are moderated. If you still are lousy after that then the class id smarter than you

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sad fact is 80% of the parents are like serene but only 1% out of the 80 stupid enough to write in.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sad fact is 80% of the parents are like serene but only 1% out of the 80 stupid enough to write in.

It's the stay home tiger-moms-wannabe that are the worst. Their fragile egos break when their offsprings don't perform well and they have nothing to humble brag about in their chat groups.

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everyone gets an "A" ... how do we know who are the smart ones. Exam papers are set in such a way that majority of us will be able to answer most of the question. There will be some questions to determine who are above average.

If I can recall, there were hundred of Malays in Malaysia scored 15As in SPM. I wonder where are all these genius since every year there are thousands if not hundreds of straight As student graduating. Malaysia should have their space station with all these genius.

There is no comparison between Malaysia Uni v American Uni. Trumpeting how good your graduates are is just to score political points. But the realities on the ground are absolutely the opposite. Low IQ countries have useless Uni graduates. Have you come across many good m&d accountants, engineers. Maybe there are - but it is as rare as the Sumatran Rhino.

IQ and Race

GCSE correlation to IQ is 0.8 according to Bell Curve.Meaning if you fail,you have below avg IQ.Especially maths that the highest correlation with g factor.I'm just using ur own studies against you. Eventhough no scientists believe in this shit and have debunked IQ studies in general

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My son said the circle and triangle questions not difficult. Circle just flip the bottom semi circle upward already can see answer. The triangle can solve by seeing the trend patterns.
He said these questions are to differentiate the A star from A.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCSE correlation to IQ is 0.8 according to Bell Curve.Meaning if you fail,you have below avg IQ.Especially maths that the highest correlation with g factor.I'm just using ur own studies against you. Eventhough no scientists believe in this shit and have debunked IQ studies in general

Just name me a low IQ country that is progressive and advance?

IQ and Race

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just name me a low IQ country that is progressive and advance?

IQ and Race
I actually already replied to this week ago. This is like saying name me a country that is poor but developed.

Anyhow I would entertain ur question:
-Ireland
-UAE
-Panama
-Qatar
-Malta
-Cyprus
-Chile
-Kuwait

Even I ask u last time about Flynn effect in China.
Screenshot_2019-10-04 An Increase of Intelligence in China 1986–2012.png

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Several years ago, there was a case that the no. 1 top scorer in Malaysia was a Malaysian Chinese girl with straight As (for all her subjects) in her STPM (Malaysian A levels), but was hearbroken when she kena rejected when she applied for Medicine in all the local Malaysian Unis, because majority of places reserved for 'bumiputras'.

This sort of thing actually happens every year, just that it is not reported, because it's useless complaining against 'bumiputras', you may even end up in jail for sedition.

So what? It happens in singapore too. Why bring up malaysia?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If everyone gets an "A" ... how do we know who are the smart ones. Exam papers are set in such a way that majority of us will be able to answer most of the question. There will be some questions to determine who are above average.

If I can recall, there were hundred of Malays in Malaysia scored 15As in SPM. I wonder where are all these genius since every year there are thousands if not hundreds of straight As student graduating. Malaysia should have their space station with all these genius.

There is no comparison between Malaysia Uni v American Uni. Trumpeting how good your graduates are is just to score political points. But the realities on the ground are absolutely the opposite. Low IQ countries have useless Uni graduates. Have you come across many good m&d accountants, engineers. Maybe there are - but it is as rare as the Sumatran Rhino.

IQ and Race

What kind of fuck logic is that? U are trying to determine who the "smart ones" are among 11 and 12 year old with the PSLE? At that age, no one is smart.Any top result in exams means they are book smart, not real world smart. This country is being run into the ground by book smart assholes.

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of fuck logic is that? U are trying to determine who the "smart ones" are among 11 and 12 year old with the PSLE? At that age, no one is smart.Any top result in exams means they are book smart, not real world smart. This country is being run into the ground by book smart assholes.
This country is being run into the ground by cultural Marxism and foroegners. Not book smart people. I agree you need to be both books smart and real world smart but book smart is what made SG surpass HK

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a correlation between PSLE results and University entry. It is a statistics that most PSLE achievers will eventually enter universities in their later years. Those who had low PSLE scores likely will not be able to proceed to higher learning while those in the middle will ended up in other institutions.

Above is the reality and shown in the statistics. Of course there are some who defined the statistics and they are too few to have any meaningful impact on the facts.

So don't comfort yourself by saying all the tests are bull shit ... Tests were proven yardsticks for so many advance countries for the past centuries. Don't tell me they got it wrong all these times after they had invented computers, aircrafts ... etc

IQ and Race

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
It bell curve scoring system.
Why so worry and stress your child.
This kind of MO question to differentiate A* students from the rest.
Obviously the child is not of A* standard

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is a correlation between PSLE results and University entry. It is a statistics that most PSLE achievers will eventually enter universities in their later years. Those who had low PSLE scores likely will not be able to proceed to higher learning while those in the middle will ended up in other institutions.

Above is the reality and shown in the statistics. Of course there are some who defined the statistics and they are too few to have any meaningful impact on the facts.

So don't comfort yourself by saying all the tests are bull shit ... Tests were proven yardsticks for so many advance countries for the past centuries. Don't tell me they got it wrong all these times after they had invented computers, aircrafts ... etc

IQ and Race

Once again, the obvious logic has escaped you. Let me try and enlighten you again. You are saying high PSLE score lead to University, which leads to degree. Is that big fuck or what? University degree means nothing in singapore. Unless u are a PAP porlumpar and want to spend the rest of your life in the civil service or SAF, then maybe a degree means something. Many degree holders now unemployed, underemployed, working as taxi and grab drivers, etc. A university degree in singapore means exactly shit fuck all. As long as the PAP is in the business of importing large quantities of FTs with fake degrees, or degrees from 4th class unis from Pinoyland, PRC, India, etc. a singaporean with a good PSLE, and good honours degree in NUS does not stand a chance in the long run. In singapore, its not about your degree, its about how much wages can be saved.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This country is being run into the ground by cultural Marxism and foroegners. Not book smart people. I agree you need to be both books smart and real world smart but book smart is what made SG surpass HK

In what universe has Singapore surpassed HKG? HKG is better then singapore in all aspects.