• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Food Delivery Riders get 1st-hand look at the ridiculous rich-poor SES divide in Singapore

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U lied. Falunggong members Epoch/epork member propaganda machine are rich people...

I have a confession. All these while, I have been saying able-bodied pple should walk out and buy their own food, don't be lazy. Truth is I can't afford to engage food delivery service. I am that poor.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"16.9% of (older) sinkies just sitting, sleeping, and shitting at home in hdb flats all day."
That's me.
hanar, lucky for you as you may have someone clean your arse, when I've to use borrowed toilet paper since can't afford :redface:
notice that images for more "atas" homes are very high definition while those for lowly flats are blur? it's the same with life and people. clarity of plan and purpose vs. muddy mindedness and monchacha.
haiyah, it's simpur sexplanation lah - high ses / atas got lifts whereas low ses / bawah hdb ones no lifts - so walk up and lens get blurred due heavy breathing, tioboh? :confused:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanar, lucky for you as you may have someone clean your arse, when I've to use borrowed toilet paper since can't afford :redface:

haiyah, it's simpur sexplanation lah - high ses / atas got lifts whereas low ses / bawah hdb ones no lifts - so walk up and lens get blurred due heavy breathing, tioboh? :confused:
tio, plus low ses cannot afford highest end high res huawei phone with leica lens like froggy can.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Speaking of journey, they now have a pinoy lead singer who sounds like Steve Perry. They found him thru YouTube, videos of him singing in villages in that shithole country. A real life slumdog millionaire. Perry is not on good terms with the band members, wanted to take a break from singing.

You mean this guy Arnel Pineda!

Wah solid! Steve Perry Replaced by FT!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of journey, they now have a pinoy lead singer who sounds like Steve Perry. They found him thru YouTube, videos of him singing in villages in that shithole country. A real life slumdog millionaire. Perry is not on good terms with the band members, wanted to take a break from singing.
arnel has retired from journey many years ago. he's producing solo albums since 2016.9.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset