• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - 3 Ministers' Parliament Chat Caught on MiC - A: "Seriously, how did he get into RI?" B: "Must have been a lousy school." C: "I'm from Mo

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bukit Timah Holland GRC full of above average to high income families. No way they are voting for Oppo.

Exactly.

Actually among all the PAP fellas, this Vivian is the smartest politically.

He managed to get himself into the basically strongest of strongest PAP strongholds GRC. So his position in secure.

And somehow he get all these plum projects quite high profile. If fail also nevermind type.

He managed to avoid go to Ministry of Transport and Ministry of Health also.

Very good politician. I would say he is world class politician. And this is a sincere compliment to him.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I agree. RI is not a good school overall.

It accepts students who have to have good scores in PSLE. Selects the best performing students at age 12+

Added value? Not much.

breed elitism in the students minds? Indeed.

Go talk to old RI boys. The ones who are not the very top. The majority middle of the rung. And also talk to those in the arts class or so called "lousiest class"

You will hear different things.

RI is not a good place for most of the students. Your self esteem is trampled on. You will be told you are not good enough. And that only the top of the top are worth anything.

I hated RI. RJC was not much different. Maybe slightly better because there are students from other schools who were taught different. So a bit more moderate.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. RI is not a good school overall.

It accepts students who have to have good scores in PSLE. Selects the best performing students at age 12+

Added value? Not much.

breed elitism in the students minds? Indeed.

Go talk to old RI boys. The ones who are not the very top. The majority middle of the rung. And also talk to those in the arts class or so called "lousiest class"

You will hear different things.

RI is not a good place for most of the students. Your self esteem is trampled on. You will be told you are not good enough. And that only the top of the top are worth anything.

I hated RI. RJC was not much different. Maybe slightly better because there are students from other schools who were taught different. So a bit more moderate.
RI is an top IP school only the national top 5% can get in same goes for HCI .

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
RI is an top IP school only the national top 5% can get in same goes for HCI .

Don't call it a school lah.

Maybe can call it elite good football club like Man City. Take in only the top of the top most expensive players. Then say wah very good.

A school is supposed to teach and add value.

As an RI boy myself I have hardly any memory of actually LEARNING in class. I was daydreaming in class most of the time. go school is have fun hang out with friends etc.

RI does not value add. If anything I think some students with other talents are left behind and discouraged in the school.

I personally think it is a lousy school. But certainly if trophies and winning is the aim of this institution then yes they achieve that very well. No brainer right? Bring in the top students at PSLE across the country. Of course you get the best students across the country at O level exams. They are the same students!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should ask the clowns ah qua,how did he get an MP post, backdoor? All these clowns think highly of themselves, he blew up 300M for nothing ,ashore, his whole family can use their money for cancer treatment.