• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - 22 year old Singaporean chiobu Natalie Siow Yu Zhen may face death penalty as 1 of 7 Singaporeans charged with murder @ Orchard Towers

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatfuck Kirsten han is upset that samsters are giving all their attention to Natalie Siow lately and ignoring her. I have since reassured fatfuck Kirsten that she is still sinkieland number one Pro west AMDK stirrer and not to get jealous over a woman half her size.

A8B0D69D-7EC8-4A16-9D8F-160E6998978D.jpeg
27E47843-0B8E-4CFC-9C8A-939150F05ACC.gif
CFD9B3B4-5CA5-4E8C-8928-AFD047F0D398.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if you want to be extra safe in a place full of gangsters be it day or night e.g. geylang spa etc have to keep low profile i.e. do not make excessive remarks, body and head movements KNN best is carry 1 walking stick and appear leg pain noone will target you KNN in case emergency can use walking stick as tool also KNN

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatfuck Kirsten han is upset that samsters are giving all their attention to Natalie Siow lately and ignoring her. I have since reassured fatfuck Kirsten that she is still sinkieland number one Pro west AMDK stirrer and not to get jealous over a woman half her size.

View attachment 60752View attachment 60751View attachment 60753

Ask Kirsten fat han go fuck herself with a broomstick. Knnbccb this not happy that not happy just fuck off!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if you want to be extra safe in a place full of gangsters be it day or night e.g. geylang spa etc have to keep low profile i.e. do not make excessive remarks, body and head movements KNN best is carry 1 walking stick and appear leg pain noone will target you KNN in case emergency can use walking stick as tool also KNN

Add a wheelchair to enhance speed if needed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole of Orchard Road should be a red light district.

And bring back the good old days of bapok shows in Bugis.

God forbid we have another family-friendly mall, operated by Capitalmalls, Far East, SPH, Lendlease etc. :rolleyes:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The yin of orchard tower is very strong.
Causing one to make irrational decision especially if your luck is down. One sign of being affected by it. An example is addicted to this place and always on your mind to be there.
And of course older buildings is stronger in yin. Every death will add on to it even if it is a natural death. Worse if it is unnatural.

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Security Guards Uncle and Aunty will solve problems.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is too much to ask for.
Just return us all health spa as it was in 2000s

those days they were called Health Centres. ???

now they are known as Spas.

some of my Ah sohs when young earned 30k to 50k per month from hc.

many gone back to settle down in jb do some small biz and buy big houses.