• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orchard Towers Murder: Singapore debates Natalie Siow’s escape from possible death penalty

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reactions were split to the news a 23-year-old murder suspect who became an online sensation would face lesser charges.

While fans of internet-infamous Natalie Siow Yu Zhen are celebrating the news that her murder charge has been reduced to assault, critics felt she was getting off easy for her alleged role in an assault that led to a man’s death in July.

“5K fine and 2 years’ jail for helping end a human life. Seems awfully lenient for an offense. If you think about it, a teacher got eight years’ jail for sex with a minor (not that his sentence should be reduced), which I think in terms of seriousness is far lesser than helping to end a life,” an Aaron Tan wrote on Facebook.

The reduced charge means she won’t face the death penalty.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if they all escaped the gallows at the end of the investigations. And to people who say they cannot bear seeing pretty girls getting death sentence, you guys are mental. A crime is still a crime, regardless of who did it,” Wanie Malik said.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y2u66msr

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reactions were split to the news a 23-year-old murder suspect who became an online sensation would face lesser charges.

While fans of internet-infamous Natalie Siow Yu Zhen are celebrating the news that her murder charge has been reduced to assault, critics felt she was getting off easy for her alleged role in an assault that led to a man’s death in July.

“5K fine and 2 years’ jail for helping end a human life. Seems awfully lenient for an offense. If you think about it, a teacher got eight years’ jail for sex with a minor (not that his sentence should be reduced), which I think in terms of seriousness is far lesser than helping to end a life,” an Aaron Tan wrote on Facebook.

The reduced charge means she won’t face the death penalty.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if they all escaped the gallows at the end of the investigations. And to people who say they cannot bear seeing pretty girls getting death sentence, you guys are mental. A crime is still a crime, regardless of who did it,” Wanie Malik said.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y2u66msr
Where got pretty? That what i call mental. Pussy crazy sinkies no cure lah! :laugh:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should have never been charged for murder... it's manslaughter at worst.

Also, only the person who had the weapon and dealt the fatal blow should be charged for that.

Not sure what the prosecutor was thinking. :rolleyes:

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have never been charged for murder... it's manslaughter at worst.

Also, only the person who had the weapon and dealt the fatal blow should be charged for that.

Not sure what the prosecutor was thinking. :rolleyes:
She should be charge with abetting murder of whatever the main guy get charge with

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies cannot think directly and see that she is not the direct /executor. Only 1 will take the rap. The rest, are accomplics.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
She gets a sentence less than manslaughter. Thats the problem. So the moral is kill in a large group. Mass discount