• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Natalie Siow Yu Zhen

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the news report, this Ah Beng group and the Mama's group already had a skirmish outside the entrance of the club. Both chanted respective gang poems. Then some small pushing and shoving. Ah Beng took out his kerambit and slashed the Mama on his fingers, and one of his friend on his face. Bouncers then went in. Someone shouted Police lai Liao, Ah Beng group quickly took lift to escape. Mama seeing his friends kena slashed on the face, and his fingers dripping with blood, went after the group by taking the escalator with adrenaline pumping for revenge. He encountered the group on the 1st floor just as they were about to exit Orchard Towers, confronted them and the rest is history.

My gut feeling , last Ah Beng's capital charge will still stand since he was the main firestarter in this case. He can begin to plan for nominees for his soon to be CPF pay out whatever paltry sum inside his account.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She cant find job as she has criminal record so she can work in geylang brothel once it allow to be open.

Hopefully Natalie won't be put in the same cell together with a butch. Many butches inside our woman's prison for various crimes and they are very aggressive. She will have her pussy being finger fucked on a daily basis if she kena same cell with them.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays got app. BOSS SAM should develop a Sammyboy app, all these chickens can sell their cheebye there..

K.N.N.
And our residential slutty cheapest bitch can display her mascot pigture in the Apps::

Right @sweetiepie
most suitable mascot for her.

IMG_20201010_093221.jpg

IGNORED & BLOCKED.::
ginfreely

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the news report, this Ah Beng group and the Mama's group already had a skirmish outside the entrance of the club. Both chanted respective gang poems. Then some small pushing and shoving. Ah Beng took out his kerambit and slashed the Mama on his fingers, and one of his friend on his face. Bouncers then went in. Someone shouted Police lai Liao, Ah Beng group quickly took lift to escape. Mama seeing his friends kena slashed on the face, and his fingers dripping with blood, went after the group by taking the escalator with adrenaline pumping for revenge. He encountered the group on the 1st floor just as they were about to exit Orchard Towers, confronted them and the rest is history.

My gut feeling , last Ah Beng's capital charge will still stand since he was the main firestarter in this case. He can begin to plan for nominees for his soon to be CPF pay out whatever paltry sum inside his account.
Thanks for the details as myself unaware of this as at my age I don’t read sensational news like this but happy to KPKB and gossip here

by your explanation this case is merely manslaughter , and I would figure all should be jailed a minimum of 5 years and Athe lead punk who delivered the death blow 10 years , that would be justice delivered

but our courts are highly politicised and LKY as a lawyer circumvented the very spirit and soul of our judiciary ..you see in the early 50s and 60s almost more than 50% of our judiciary and medical professions were dominated by kelings .Yes, our very SGH was established by a keling and even the very road along SGH was known as the Sepoy Road , meaning soldiers in Indian ...LKY wanted to change that and he barred entries to Indians to law and medicine faculties in our U ...and that resulted in third rate Sinkie as Lawyers and Doctors who were not apt in such field resulting in our Kangaroo courts and such easily manivored to the whims and fancies of PAP

You see , how the AG office went by a murder charge is ridiculous , in a scenario where a group causes death but the AG office choses to press murder charge merely to one and the rest charged for manslaughter is not only untenable but unthinkable ..unless the one charged with murder intended murder and the rest were by passers or strangers who joined the fray , again such scenarios is an impossibility

that is why one of the Workers Party candidate in Sengkang , Raeesah Khan , had raised this issue of our courts being unfair and racist ...this is very true indeed ..FYI , she is not a Malay but a Mamak...mamak have both Arabs and Keling bloods ,the only typo who can take the chinese in business and kelings in intellects , thus she had raised this issue but made to apologise to win chinese votes

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully Natalie won't be put in the same cell together with a butch. Many butches inside our woman's prison for various crimes and they are very aggressive. She will have her pussy being finger fucked on a daily basis if she kena same cell with them.
She also would finger herself.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orchard Towers murder sole female accused, 22, leaves many thirsty, public interest high

https://tinyurI.com/y25e7kpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in the beginning, all were charged with murder. Then as the investigations went on, the IO getting a more clearer details of the incident and probably plea bargains being offered, the original murder charges were then downgraded for all of them except for the last Ah Beng. Maybe Uncle GD best man to explain this kind of case.
You are spot on. Major cases are always over-classified at the first instance. Thereafter, reduce to a lesser charge.
Her sentence is too light. Hope AGC appeal against her sentence. Imo, an 18-24 month sentence Is more appropriate.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Murder must have intent to kill. Difficult to prove in this case. Ah Beng can say he was provoked or go w manslaughter. The evidence against will be whether he uses too much violence. He can plead influence of alcohol. Ah neh life is cheap. He is a proven gangster.
Me think ah Beng will escape gallows but will kenna manslaughter not amounting to homicide.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised they allow people to bring weapons into a mall. In Pattaya, there are metal detectors at the entrances of the malls.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the details as myself unaware of this as at my age I don’t read sensational news like this but happy to KPKB and gossip here

by your explanation this case is merely manslaughter , and I would figure all should be jailed a minimum of 5 years and Athe lead punk who delivered the death blow 10 years , that would be justice delivered

but our courts are highly politicised and LKY as a lawyer circumvented the very spirit and soul of our judiciary ..you see in the early 50s and 60s almost more than 50% of our judiciary and medical professions were dominated by kelings .Yes, our very SGH was established by a keling and even the very road along SGH was known as the Sepoy Road , meaning soldiers in Indian ...LKY wanted to change that and he barred entries to Indians to law and medicine faculties in our U ...and that resulted in third rate Sinkie as Lawyers and Doctors who were not apt in such field resulting in our Kangaroo courts and such easily manivored to the whims and fancies of PAP

You see , how the AG office went by a murder charge is ridiculous , in a scenario where a group causes death but the AG office choses to press murder charge merely to one and the rest charged for manslaughter is not only untenable but unthinkable ..unless the one charged with murder intended murder and the rest were by passers or strangers who joined the fray , again such scenarios is an impossibility

that is why one of the Workers Party candidate in Sengkang , Raeesah Khan , had raised this issue of our courts being unfair and racist ...this is very true indeed ..FYI , she is not a Malay but a Mamak...mamak have both Arabs and Keling bloods ,the only typo who can take the chinese in business and kelings in intellects , thus she had raised this issue but made to apologise to win chinese votes

If memory serves me right, the Pasir Ris Downtown gang murder , a decade ago, the young boys involved were also charged with murder but that charge was also downgraded to manslaughter in the end. Ah Bengs slaughtering another Ah Beng so no hot political potato for the Government to handle. Back then also no video taken of that murder but some pics taken showed the boy already gone case with his bloodied body full of stabbed wounds. This Orchard Towers case abit tricky. Valid case of manslaughter but the problem is 2 gangs clashed against one another, a Chinese gang and the Mamas. And CCTV clip of the murder was viewed by many on social media. And I dare say, the Mama's violent death captured on that CCTV shocked many of us. Yes he was a gangster and true to form, he went down fighting like a fallen warrior even when his throat was already sliced open by the kerambit. The court will probably want to make an example out of the Ah Beng by gifting his neck the rope but then again I won't rule out the Beng just receiving the manslaughter charge. Probably similar case in early 2000s when an Ah Beng motor siao headman was whacked to death by a rival motorcycle gang. The Mat assailants were charged with murder but all were then later sentenced for manslaughter. Happened at Jurong Superbowl carpark.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all can say they are under influence of alcohol and tat can be manslaughter. Most fights at pubs and nightclubs usually say tat.

Petaldoc

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 months for influencer status worth it la

It has become difficult to legitimately discern whether Natalie Siow Yu Zhen is famous or infamous.

As the only woman involved in the high-profile Orchard Towers case where a man named Satheesh Noel Gobidass killed in a fight in July 2019, there is little doubt that 24 year-old Natalie Siow first grabbed headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Initially charged with murder along with the six other men who attacked the victim, Natalie Siow has since had her charges reduced to assault and consorting with a person with a dangerous weapon, which she has pleaded guilty to. This means that instead of facing capital punishment, she received a 5-month prison sentence.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before the keleng killing, a shout can be heard by entire orchard road. “aiyah! karamba! death by karambit!”