• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - 22 year old Singaporean chiobu Natalie Siow Yu Zhen may face death penalty as 1 of 7 Singaporeans charged with murder @ Orchard Towers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First 2 get out of jail already.
8 months in remand only.
No need to cut botak and escape caning.
Well done Lawyers

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...death-murder-fight-two-men-sentenced-12499866
Lawyers dragging out the time for lower charge.
Confirm no murder
Important note the court gave caning but the chap escaped caning due to sentence is shorter than remand period so they go free and escape the caning. So all for wayang might as well sentence 24 strokes since it will never be meted out.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judge must be an idiot, less than 10 yrs you are encouraging these so called Sam Sengs to commit more public neausance. Spend a few weeks or few years will only benefit their standing in the Sam Seng world, likely get promotion or be headman after release.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judge must be an idiot, less than 10 yrs you are encouraging these so called Sam Sengs to commit more public neausance. Spend a few weeks or few years will only benefit their standing in the Sam Seng world, likely get promotion or be headman after release.
liddat you can watch crime rise over time. huat ahh!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes only up their street cred. Network and make more friends. Where got deterrent effect if only kena locked up in remand for 8 months. Remand dun never need to cut their blonde long hair.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN maybe that was the original idea of the judge to let them kill each other KNN unless these sam sengs attack street commoners the sentence should be different KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN not to worry the crime will be between gangsters and gangsters KNN if you are a commoners uncle going to those areas during those hours leemember to bring along a tong kart and you shall be spared KNN
yah agree mostly. however, sometimes, they carry over. tong kart also become victim of opportunity. knn.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah agree mostly. however, sometimes, they carry over. tong kart also become victim of opportunity. knn.
KNN yes it happened to my uncle KNN in order to escape unscath no choice to apply the ah q mentality KNN you can quickly call out 1 of the gang member and say eg "hoi ah boy ..how come you are here KNN and continue say lu gu bai kia ang sua eh tio bo KNN so big boy liao ah KNN the to-be-attackers will confirm freeze until the forcely named ah boy respond KNN then that ah boy will reply smlj then you made a quick apology and run off KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN yes it happened to my uncle KNN in order to escape unscath no choice to apply the ah q mentality KNN you can quickly call out 1 of the gang member and say eg "hoi ah boy ..how come you are here KNN and continue say lu gu bai kia ang sua eh tio bo KNN so big boy liao ah KNN the to-be-attackers will confirm freeze until the forcely named ah boy respond KNN then that ah boy will reply smlj then you made a quick apology and run off KNN
your unker very smart! :thumbsup:

will try that next time! :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
your unker very smart! :thumbsup:

will try that next time! :biggrin:
Thanks for the compliment KNN this kind of response usually can escape unscath KNN till date my uncle applied twice liao once as a teenage once as a adult KNN the name he called out as a teenage was the real name fei zai KNN my uncle really happened to know fei zai when their gang members started to surround my uncle KNN consider lucky that fei zai came along KNN as adult he called out ah boy KNN their respond is same gai KNN they will say among themselves lu part eh ah KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the compliment KNN this kind of response usually can escape unscath KNN till date my uncle applied twice liao once as a teenage once as a adult KNN the name he called out as a teenage was the real name fei zai KNN my uncle really happened to know fei zai when their gang members started to surround my uncle KNN consider lucky that fei zai came along KNN as adult he called out ah boy KNN their respond is same gai KNN they will say among themselves lu part eh ah KNN
so prior experience worked. clever. throw them off balance. knn now you giving me ideas now. :sneaky: