• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SinfuL DeLicasies..

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is one of my favourite dishes.

Damn must have again!

Mati mati aLso no choice but to induLdge ..braised pork trotters with seacumbers and chestnuts:

trotters_zps8c5d9986.jpg

Shiok..you onLy Live once :biggrin::eek:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's another one dish wonder for a simpLe dinner meaL; braised potatoes with siao bak & onions:

potatosiewyoke-1.jpg

:wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's another one dish wonder for a simpLe dinner meaL; braised potatoes with siao bak & onions:

my favourite man!!! this is damned shiok!! with soft white rice and with black sauce!!!...lagi better...heavenly...thank you bro:smile:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's another one dish wonder for a simpLe dinner meaL; braised potatoes with siao bak & onions: :wink:

Whenever i make these type of dishes, i cannot resist the need for chilli & end up changing the recipe by putting chilli in while cooking or makan with maggi cili sos or dipping the fatty meat into sambal belachan. Next time you make this dish, try adding hae bee at the start when you're frying the onions, it will give the dish a extra kick! Do you use kicap manis or thick sweet soy sauce?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Braised mustard Leaves with roasted pork, dried chiLLies, bLanched with sprinkLings of white vinegar:

mustard-2.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whenever i make these type of dishes, i cannot resist the need for chilli & end up changing the recipe by putting chilli in while cooking or makan with maggi cili sos or dipping the fatty meat into sambal belachan. Next time you make this dish, try adding hae bee at the start when you're frying the onions, it will give the dish a extra kick! Do you use kicap manis or thick sweet soy sauce?
Bro, not many peopLe Like the hae bee smeLL..but no harm in trying though.Kechap manis was used rather than the thick sweet sauce; because it's harder to 'controL' than kechap manis.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, not many peopLe Like the hae bee smeLL..but no harm in trying though.Kechap manis was used rather than the thick sweet sauce; because it's harder to 'controL' than kechap manis.

Yes those damn Peranakan granny & aunties of mine, forced me to eat hae bee, salt fish, chincalok, belachan, no wonder i so kiam sip one & hum sap :eek:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes those damn Peranakan granny & aunties of mine, forced me to eat hae bee, salt fish, chincalok, belachan, no wonder i so kiam sip one & hum sap :eek:

Never know bro you have this Peranakan heritage..at times i wonder why are they cLaiming to be the best in many
cuLinary know-hows ?..:cool::eek::smile:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never know bro you have this Peranakan heritage..at times i wonder why are they cLaiming to be the best in many
cuLinary know-hows ?..:cool::eek::smile:

They best in machiam rojak, champor-champor culinary heritage, orang cina, malayu, matsaleh kacang putih.. anything goes, even when ask my grandmother how much salt to use, aga lah, how much lengkuas? thumb size lah, what your thumb? my thumb? suka lu lah. It is truly 100% Agaration it's no wonder my recipes change from day to day. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But me have been doing the same too..:o.Too bLand add saLt, too saLty add water..:biggrin::eek:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Forgotten what's his name, but was the show Man vs Food ?..knn, me wondering how Long he can Live going on Like that ! ! ..:eek::wink:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgotten what's his name, but was the show Man vs Food ?..knn, me wondering how Long he can Live going on Like that ! ! ..:eek::wink:

I think behind the camera he'll stick his fingers into his mouth & vomit everything out if not his guts will be totally gone. :eek:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This braised spinach+ sLiced century eggs with pounded haebee may cost onLy $1; but was $12 at at the Joo Heng Restaurant outLet aLong Joo Chiat Road :

centuaryeggs.jpg

Better try honing your cuLinary skiLLs from home..:smile:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually i kinda like and hate this show. like because i love to eat!! hate because after watching, i will go hungry!!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ran out of time, just managed to ransack these stuffs off my fridge; & a simpLe meaL's done:

yong-1.jpg