• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SinfuL DeLicasies..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya bro...as a matter of fact one of our close friends is fighting for her life right now because of breast cancer. Used to be fairly well built although a little short...but now so frail and scrawny....sigh :(

Life is so short....i really wish ALL of us can be friends on this forum and have a good time here.

Never mind ...i make it my Xmas 2012 wish.

How many friends i have seen starting to Lose weight then go kaput !..it's a stark fact.:cool:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya bro...as a matter of fact one of our close friends is fighting for her life right now because of breast cancer. Used to be fairly well built although a little short...but now so frail and scrawny....sigh :(

Life is so short....i really wish ALL of us can be friends on this forum and have a good time here.

Never mind ...i make it my Xmas 2012 wish.

Btw bro, didn't you see my ' Christmas have cometh earLier ' thread ?..:smile:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, go easy on the fish roe, they are quite high on cholesterol.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/289775-top-10-high-cholesterol-foods/

Thanks but that was when i was in school days, now i'm on cod liver oil & oily fish for my joints, old already what to do.. fast approaching 2nd childhood & won't be long before i'm back in nappies for incontinence! :eek:

btw on that website it says egg yolks are high in cholesterol, did you know that there's good cholesterol & bad cholesterol? egg yolks are classed as good cholesterol. Livers might be high in cholesterol but is also a very good source of iron, so everything in moderation & keep a balanced diet is what i do.:smile:

essen

Alfrescian
Loyal
strangely, i have seen few frens who are always careful about what they eat, are non smokers but are not as healthy as those who eat carelessly and are smokers..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks but that was when i was in school days, now i'm on cod liver oil & oily fish for my joints, old already what to do.. fast approaching 2nd childhood & won't be long before i'm back in nappies for incontinence! :eek:

btw on that website it says egg yolks are high in cholesterol, did you know that there's good cholesterol & bad cholesterol? egg yolks are classed as good cholesterol. Livers might be high in cholesterol but is also a very good source of iron, so everything in moderation & keep a balanced diet is what i do.:smile:

Wa bro, Lau Leow stiLL taking cod Liver oiL ?..not bad, not bad.Is it that originaL brand of an oLd man carrying a
cod fish ?..too bad we were poor in the oLd days to afford such Luxury.:cool:

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the advice! roadrunner

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa bro, Lau Leow stiLL taking cod Liver oiL ?..not bad, not bad.Is it that originaL brand of an oLd man carrying a
cod fish ?..too bad we were poor in the oLd days to afford such Luxury.:cool:

Actually it's Cod liver oil tablets, i can't stand the taste of the bottled oil but it's not something i take everyday, becos i still prefer to eat oily fish:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever, i never trust any products that's soLd in capsuLes or tabLets form; cos you wouLn't know what fiLLers are getting inside of it..
Having your food straight from the source is the uLtimate.
Btw, can give me some exampLes of 'oiLy fish' that you meant ?.Thanks bro..:wink:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
strangely, i have seen few frens who are always careful about what they eat, are non smokers but are not as healthy as those who eat carelessly and are smokers..

Wah that reminds me of when i was younger, like a gala pole, all skin & bones no fat & can eat everything without worry, was trying so hard to put weight on too. Then i started drinking for a good 20yrs & my cheeks were full & my belly started getting bigger & bigger. Now it's like must gostan, turbalek everything back to eating less & more healthy:(

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever, i never trust any products that's soLd in capsuLes or tabLets form; cos you wouLn't know what fiLLers are getting inside of it..Having your food straight from the source is the uLtimate. Btw, can give me some exampLes of 'oiLy fish' that you meant ?.Thanks bro..:wink:

Ahahaa.. i kinda agree with you but the bottle oil stinks, the tablets sometimes you take also you wonder what's in it! but boh pian have to take some.

Oil fish like mackeral, salmon, trout, those tinned sardines with tomato sauce, they also say white fish like cod is also oily fish but when i see the cod fillet, it's quite lean! maybe they mean deep fried cod like in fish & chips!:eek: that one so full of frying oil.. really oily fish man:biggrin: just joking, the oil in cod is the oily liver.

oh.. forgot one more, last time in Carrefour they sell herring fish in tins, this one very oily & good. A lot of Scandinavians swear by it.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw bro, these 'oiLy fish' are rather ex..not many peopLe can afford them.
How about simpLe market fishes Like kunning,kembong,seLar, goLi etcc..aren't they considered as oiLy fish ?..

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw bro, these 'oiLy fish' are rather ex..not many peopLe can afford them.
How about simpLe market fishes Like kunning,kembong,seLar, goLi etcc..aren't they considered as oiLy fish ?..

From what i know, the expensive Angmo standard oily fish is the type doctors tell you to eat, why.. becos in cold waters/Angmor countries, these fish bulk up on their body fats aka oil, just like what grizzley bears do for winter & these are rich in omega 3 etc. Our kunning, kembong etc. are good but just not as oily as those expensive expat & FT oily fish:biggrin: but i guess if you eat enough of fish in general you should be ok lah, that Salmon fishhead you cooked is good what, full of omega3.

OK wife shouting at me liao. good night!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From what i know, the expensive Angmo standard oily fish is the type doctors tell you to eat, why.. becos in cold waters/Angmor countries, these fish bulk up on their body fats aka oil, just like what grizzley bears do for winter & these are rich in omega 3 etc. Our kunning, kembong etc. are good but just not as oily as those expensive expat & FT oily fish:biggrin: but i guess if you eat enough of fish in general you should be ok lah, that Salmon fishhead you cooked is good what, full of omega3.

OK wife shouting at me liao. good night!

Those fish body do not produce omega 3. It is because they eat algae which contains omega 3.

We can take supplements that is made from this algae and still take these supplements, we can get it without harming the fishes.