• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sicko pervert bastard nutcase buying kopi at mcdonald naked

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
bastard IMH patient nutcase krafty/hotbot really kee xiao liao..must hav forgotten to take his medicine for a couple of days....last nite go macdonalds to buy kopi in his birthday suit....somemore fuckin dare to complain nobody wanto serve him...knnbpcb krafty/hotbat hor gao kan.....fuckin sicko bastard nutcase krafty/hotbot shld just go jump mrt and free his family of the shame dat he brought onto them... :mad::oIo:

guess_who_walked_in_to_buy_coffee_at_4am_a_naked_man-thumbnail.jpg

This naked man walked into a McDonald's outlet at Ridout Tea Garden to buy a cup of coffee at 4am yesterday (Dec 12).

According to STOMPer Sean, he seemed oblivious to the fact that patrons were staring at him in shock.

He even kicked up a fuss and complained when the counter staff refused to serve him.

Sean says:

"This nudist was seen trying to buy coffee at McDonald's but ended up causing quite a stir.

""My friends and I were there when we saw the guy coming towards McDonald's.

"We saw him nude full frontal.

"My friend overheard him ordering a coffee but he wasn't entertained because of his indecent exposure.

"He went out and called someone, complaining that he wasn't being served.

"He was outside for about ten minutes before he left.

"He looks like he is in his twenties or early thirties."

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should just ask him to sit down and call the Police. Why Singaporeans so scared of unusual things? Just react accordingly.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should just ask him to sit down and call the Police. Why Singaporeans so scared of unusual things? Just react accordingly.

They should just point at his little brother and start laughing while showing him the little pinkie on with the other hand.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should just point at his little brother and start laughing while showing him the little pinkie on with the other hand.

Don't play, play , play...the 'little pinkie' may grow, & they have to walk with the 'dinosaur' ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Is this guy resident of Ridout Road?, who had not taken his medicine? I know this Ridout Tea Garden.. from the back through Ridout Rd you can walk to Dempsey Rd & hor lan lut..HOLLAND Rd & then to Botanic Gardens...:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't play, play , play...the 'little pinkie' may grow, & they have to walk with the 'dinosaur' ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Is this guy resident of Ridout Road?, who had not taken his medicine? I know this Ridout Tea Garden.. from the back through Ridout Rd you can walk to Dempsey Rd & hor lan lut..HOLLAND Rd & then to Botanic Gardens...:biggrin:

Can even walk with pinkish flushed up dinosaur to Locke Liberal's condo! :eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can even walk with pinkish flushed up dinosaur to Locke Liberal's condo! :eek:

round the corner?, Swettenham Rd or Pierce Rd..hol lan lut is a wee bit far off...some distance..but with limp, still can make it...I have walked that distance I know...:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
round the corner?, Swettenham Rd or Pierce Rd..hol lan lut is a wee bit far off...some distance..but with limp, still can make it...I have walked that distance I know...:biggrin:

There're a few options. Go for Locke's condo, go for Locke's mansion, go for Raffles Town Club or go for Whitley Detention Centre, by walk or by limp. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe he's a psycho Christian and he thought he is Adam and searching for his eve .

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::wink::biggrin:

bastard IMH patient nutcase krafty/hotbot really kee xiao liao..must hav forgotten to take his medicine for a couple of days....last nite go macdonalds to buy kopi in his birthday suit....somemore fuckin dare to complain nobody wanto serve him...knnbpcb krafty/hotbat hor gao kan.....fuckin sicko bastard nutcase krafty/hotbot shld just go jump mrt and free his family of the shame dat he brought onto them... :mad::oIo:

guess_who_walked_in_to_buy_coffee_at_4am_a_naked_man-thumbnail.jpg

This naked man walked into a McDonald's outlet at Ridout Tea Garden to buy a cup of coffee at 4am yesterday (Dec 12).

According to STOMPer Sean, he seemed oblivious to the fact that patrons were staring at him in shock.

He even kicked up a fuss and complained when the counter staff refused to serve him.

Sean says:

"This nudist was seen trying to buy coffee at McDonald's but ended up causing quite a stir.

""My friends and I were there when we saw the guy coming towards McDonald's.

"We saw him nude full frontal.

"My friend overheard him ordering a coffee but he wasn't entertained because of his indecent exposure.

"He went out and called someone, complaining that he wasn't being served.

"He was outside for about ten minutes before he left.

"He looks like he is in his twenties or early thirties."

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He walked around naked in public and yet nothing happened to him! U mean everybobdy was busy looking at his kukujiao and forgot to trouble our men in blue!:biggrin: I remembered not long ago some HongKie couple paraded around in their own HDB flat naked and the neigbour opposite their block reported them to the police.:rolleyes:

IceLemonT

Alfrescian
Loyal
He walked around naked in public and yet nothing happened to him! U mean everybobdy was busy looking at his kukujiao and forgot to trouble our men in blue!:biggrin: I remembered not long ago some HongKie couple paraded around in their own HDB flat naked and the neigbour opposite their block reported them to the police.:rolleyes:

4am bro. Most of us are still sleeping lol, except those night owls of cos.

jw5

Loyal
Naked Man: Kua simi lan jiao?

KuanTi01: Kua le a lan jiao! :o :biggrin: