• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should i continue my relationship with a singapore dickhead?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Ms_Aussie,

I can empathize with your dilemma, on one hand, is not easy to give up a life living in a peaceful and lovely ranch and to move to a fast-paced city. Similarly, is also not easy to give up a relationship, with all the emotions attached. Your boyfriend sounds like a good man of husband material. So is hard to give up somebody like him.

I guess you have to spend some time alone to ponder over what you exactly want, as this is major and probably a long term decision.

Allow me to share my humble opinion with you:

Really, it doesn’t matter whether you stay in your lousy ranch or come to Singapore, . After all, your Singapore boyfriend already use his demanding dick to fuck your chee bye until your chee bye becomes dry and very very loose. Loose until you can probably set up another ranch inside your chee bye!

Believe me, you can think as hard as you f**king want, but he won’t give a damn whether you stay in Singapore or your ranch. He probably pefers you to f**k off from his life, so that he can find a tighter and wetter chee bye!

My advice (not advise) to you is : please stay in your damn ranch, cos the kangaroos won’t mind having a loose and dry chee bye!!!

Happy?

:smile::smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you just join this show and find yourself a husband? They have a girl farmer finding a husband in the last few season.

farmer-wants-a-wife.jpg

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate to share my dilemma openly but here goes.

beside visiting singapore regularly for my shopping spree, i have a boyfriend here. he's well to do with a good decent highly paid job which is family owned.

he wants me to give up my aussie ranch and immigrate here to live with him. but i love my ranch with all its vast open green fields, my lovely cattles, poulty and even that horny wild kangaroo who boyfriend one of my ewe (female sheep).

should i give up my ranch or should i give up my demanding pesky bf?

i fuck you too ,u understand

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

beside visiting singapore regularly for my shopping spree, i have a boyfriend here. he's well to do with a good decent highly paid job which is family owned.

he wants me to give up my aussie ranch and immigrate here to live with him. but i love my ranch with all its vast open green fields, my lovely cattles, poulty and even that horny wild kangaroo who boyfriend one of my ewe (female sheep).

I think your bf must be the biggest moron to even want you to be here, permanently.

He must be the type that like a cunt so loose that he could easily stuff three baseball inside of it and still have room to poke his dick inside.

Or else he is just having you around as a FB which in this case, he have a very 'loose taste' every now and then!:biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m now pregnant by that loser sgp ex. what u want me to do now?

Congrats on a baby aussie. Make sure you have your abortion in Singapore. We don't like baby killers here.

With your mental state I don't think that is a problem though.

http://www.childrenbychoice.org.au/nwww/auslawprac.htm

NEW SOUTH WALES

In NSW, abortion is generally regarded as lawful if performed to prevent serious danger to the woman’s mental and physical health, which includes economic and social pressures. In NSW abortion is in the Crimes Act 1900 (ss 82, 83 and 84) with penalties of up to 10 years imprisonment for the woman, the doctor and anyone who assists:

Section 82. Whosoever, being a woman with child, unlawfully administers to herself any drug or noxious thing; or unlawfully uses any instrument to procure her miscarriage, shall be liable to penal servitude for ten years.

Section 83. Whosoever unlawfully administers to, or causes to be taken by, any woman, whether with child or not, any drug or noxious thing; or unlawfully uses any instrument or other means, with intent in such cases to procure her miscarriage, shall be liable to penal servitude for ten years.

Section 84. Whosoever unlawfully supplies or procures any drug or noxious thing, or any instrument or thing whatsoever, knowing that the same is intended to be unlawfully used with intent to procure the miscarriage of any woman whether with child or not, shall be liable to penal servitude for life.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think your parents did not upbring you properly :rolleyes:

Singapore only welcome PRC here not smelly aussies :biggrin:

GET LOST :mad:

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks mates! for knowing now why singapore men are confirmed losers and real dickheads.

my baby is flawless and i shall raise him up to be lord of my ranch. he shall be the best cowboy aussie even know.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks mates! for knowing now why singapore men are confirmed losers and real dickheads.

my baby is flawless and i shall raise him up to be lord of my ranch. he shall be the best cowboy aussie even know.

what do u call a kangaroo+human hybrid??

humaroo? kangaman?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

execuse me. u mean lord of the RING?
2003_The_Lord_of_the_Ring_The_Return_of_the_King_004.jpg

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m now pregnant by that loser sgp ex. what u want me to do now?

miss aussie, i am facing the same problem like you.. i have a gf from Australia. should i dump my australian cunthead?

she is a loser, always thinking that girls from australia or PRC are the best. she thinks so highly of herself that makes her parents threatening to disown her. then she come sobbing to me, like the whole world owes her a living.

one think i also dislike about her is, when ever things happen, she will thinks its other people fault, and WORSE, go to internet forums to complain.

then she keeps asking me to make her pregnant, but i don't want, because girls like her comes easy, maybe a dollar a piece..

hmm, miss aussie, can u give me advice? :(