• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should i continue my relationship with a singapore dickhead?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks mates! for knowing now why singapore men are confirmed losers and real dickheads.

my baby is flawless and i shall raise him up to be lord of my ranch. he shall be the best cowboy aussie even know.

One thing do not underestimate SG men- they are very fillial to parents.

Your children will definitely send you to old-aged home if you age..

If you hit with accident, your children definitely will not visit you in hospital and let alone foot the medical bills for you.

YOU!! as a woman better learn to be a good & proper in life :rolleyes:

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you hit with accident, your children definitely will not visit you in hospital and let alone foot the medical bills for you.

we aussies raise kids to live their own life not to live for us loving parents. i m already living on my own before reaching 21. my rich papa left me this big piece of ranch and ever since been a cowgirl.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal

we do not go to "old folks home" here. we live in a better quality and relaxing life-style in retirement resorts. pls don't compare ur country with ours. our taxes are very much higher.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
miss aussie, i am facing the same problem like you.. i have a gf from Australia. should i dump my australian cunthead?

she is a loser, always thinking that girls from australia or PRC are the best. she thinks so highly of herself that makes her parents threatening to disown her. then she come sobbing to me, like the whole world owes her a living.

one think i also dislike about her is, when ever things happen, she will thinks its other people fault, and WORSE, go to internet forums to complain.

then she keeps asking me to make her pregnant, but i don't want, because girls like her comes easy, maybe a dollar a piece..

hmm, miss aussie, can u give me advice? :(

i didn't know that there can a be a worst loser dickhead than my ex sg bf. thanks for telling me that.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
miss aussie, i am facing the same problem like you.. i have a gf from Australia. should i dump my australian cunthead?

she is a loser, always thinking that girls from australia or PRC are the best. she thinks so highly of herself that makes her parents threatening to disown her. then she come sobbing to me, like the whole world owes her a living.

one think i also dislike about her is, when ever things happen, she will thinks its other people fault, and WORSE, go to internet forums to complain.

then she keeps asking me to make her pregnant, but i don't want, because girls like her comes easy, maybe a dollar a piece..

hmm, miss aussie, can u give me advice? :(

u don't want or u CAN'T? maybe u should learn a lesson or two from my wild horny kangaroo humping my ewe.