• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Covid 19 Vaccination Experience

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think I am more inclined to believe in science and experts rather than a two-bit crazy like you with zero knowledge of scientific facts. Yes, I am happily vaccinated and waiting to see a vaccinated world moving on with a post-pandemic life while you and the other backward-thinking losers here bitch on and on about your moronic conspiracy theories desperately hoping to sound smart and important.
ok bro you win
you are being tagged
anytime you can finito
your blood can just go haywire
oops...non scientific. nvm lah bro
good lark

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok bro you win
you are being tagged
anytime you can finito
your blood can just go haywire
oops...non scientific. nvm lah bro
good lark
No need to curse and scare me with death just because I have only been vaccinated against COVID as everyone should. Would you have cursed your parents for simply vaccinating you when you were a baby against serious diseases? How the fark am I being tagged and my blood go haywire? You're a nutcase if you believe in that nonsense. Nevermind the vaccine, what you need is serious therapy at IMH...:biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to curse and scare me with death just because I have only been vaccinated against COVID as everyone should. Would you have cursed your parents for simply vaccinating you when you were a baby against serious diseases? How the fark am I being tagged and my blood go haywire? You're a nutcase if you believe in that nonsense. Nevermind the vaccine, what you need is serious therapy at IMH...:biggrin:
bro tell you the tooth you fark me
nvm lah
you will be ok
i am just blowing the wind only
good lark ok

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard issues with 1st shot, nothing for the 2nd so far
My brother told me he felt very tired everday after second shot. Always have muscle cramps after the shots. He advised me not to go for it. I never turned up on the appointed day for the pfizer vaccine.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was initially hesitant to go for mRNA vaccine and wanted to wait for Sinovac since risk of catching Covid was relatively low (then). Thanks to the Ah Pu Neh Neh strain, I decided to opt for Pfizer since Sinovac looks a long way away from being approved, if at all by Pap.

The whole 1st jab process was very smooth and I only felt a slight soreness of arm the next morning and lasted less than 24 hours. But whilst sitting in the room with fellow jab-ees for the 30 minutes observation, I could hear coughing, one or two with sniffles and if I didn't catch Covid outside, my chances of getting it have just increased in that air con room.

Another reason why I decided to go for vaccination was in preparation for the day we can travel again. I'm quite certain that many countries, if not all, will only allow vaccinated in. Non vaccinated folks will need to go through lots of hassle to be allowed entry. So might as well go now and kill 2 birds with one stone.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The measles mumps and rubella vaccine limits IQ and EQ. Bill Gates Wareen Buffett Jeff Bezos Mark Zuckerberg Elon Musk they all did not receive the MMR vaccine.

The Diptheria Tetanus and Polio vaccines are linked to people becoming conformists.

All the arty farty people have never got that shot.

The flu vaccine? That one is sports. The good sports people all dont get flu shot.

You know all this stuff is just becoming total garbage and rubbish. Those of you who do not believe in medicine please dont ever go to hospital or see a doctor ok? Just go find your aliens or who ever.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The measles mumps and rubella vaccine limits IQ and EQ. Bill Gates Wareen Buffett Jeff Bezos Mark Zuckerberg Elon Musk they all did not receive the MMR vaccine.

The Diptheria Tetanus and Polio vaccines are linked to people becoming conformists.

All the arty farty people have never got that shot.

The flu vaccine? That one is sports. The good sports people all dont get flu shot.

You know all this stuff is just becoming total garbage and rubbish. Those of you who do not believe in medicine please dont ever go to hospital or see a doctor ok? Just go find your aliens or who ever.
Jeff Bozo, mark fuckerbutg, war on buffet all get or not get their mmr shots also u privy?

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
My brother told me he felt very tired everday after second shot. Always have muscle cramps after the shots. He advised me not to go for it. I never turned up on the appointed day for the pfizer vaccine.

fret not

30% of all humans on planet earth have now been vaccinated