• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shane Todd's murder cover-up

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuesday May 21, 2013
Todd’s boss denies trying to influence his co-workers

AMERICAN researcher Dr Shane Todd’s supervisor at the Singapore Institute of Microelectronics (IME), Dr Patrick Lo, has denied that the institute tried to influence evidence given to the police.

Anybody in Dr Lo's shoes would do the same to protect his own ass. Dr Lo owes his living and status to LEEgime.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dead American researcher's family questions Singapore evidence tactics, doubts process
(12 mins ago)

The family of a US scientist found hanged in Singapore last year walked out of a coroner's inquiry into their son's death today, saying they had “lost faith'' in the proceedings.

Shane Todd's family should return to the USA, give press conferences there and approach US Congress for solutions.

At the same time, they could put up a Facebook page detailing as much as possible what took place at the kangaroo cot.

US Congress should withdraw funding to IME which is in cahoots with Communist-backed Huawei.

Last edited:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US State Dept should cancel this guy Citizenship.

May 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Todd had met Huawei officials, inquest hears

By Jeremy Grant in Singapore

A young US engineer whose death in Singapore has sparked a high-profile inquiry attended a meeting with senior officials from Huawei, the Chinese telecoms company, to discuss a possible project, his employer said on Monday.

Patrick Lo, deputy executive director of research at the Institute of Microelectronics (IME), a Singapore government research agency, was testifying at a coroner’s inquiry into the death of the engineer, Shane Todd.

The 31-year-old American was working for IME on the development of gallium nitride (GaN), a substance with commercial and military uses ranging from light-emitting displays and mobile phone base stations to radar and satellite communications.

According to written testimony submitted to the inquiry by Mr Lo, IME and Huawei began discussing a GaN collaboration in July 2011.

They ended their discussions in July 2012 after Huawei decided not to go ahead because they “didn’t want to have our technology,” Mr Lo told the inquiry on Monday.

Mr Lo said his agency had worked on four projects with Huawei, as well as the potential fifth project involving Todd.

The engineer was working full time on IME’s GaN team by July 2011, according to written testimony, and by August 2011 Todd had drawn up a proposal for IME to develop a “GaN amplifier” for Huawei for a S$1.8m fee.

Todd was involved in purchasing equipment used in GaN research and was sent by IME for related training in the US in January 2012, Mr Lo said in written testimony.

The US engineer was present at a meeting with “high management” at Huawei on April 19 the same year, Mr Lo told the inquiry. In written testimony, Mr Lo has said Todd was also present at a June 5 2012 meeting to discuss the project with Huawei. He was found dead in his apartment on June 24 2012, two days after he left his job at IME.

Mr Lo’s testimony to the inquiry has featured the most detailed information yet on the commercial relationship between IME and Huawei. Huawei has come under scrutiny in several countries due to alleged links with the Chinese military. It has denied any such links.

Mr Lo and other IME employees have all testified that IME does not conduct any classified military-related work and said that Todd was not involved in any such work at the agency.

The inquest, which entered its second week on Monday, is charged with establishing how Todd died – including whether he committed suicide or, as his family believes, was murdered.

Tai Wei Shyong, the state counsel, asked Mr Lo on Monday if Todd might have thought he had compromised US national security because of his work on the proposed Huawei project.

Mr Lo replied that, “if you allow me to speculate”, Huawei had been subject to some criticism by the US Congress and that “anything to do with Huawei could become questionable” for some people.

The inquest on Monday also heard that another IME employee last month had secretly taped a meeting during which Mr Lo told other employees who were expected to testify at the inquiry that the Huawei project should not be discussed publicly.

Mr Lo defended his instructions to other IME staff, saying they were related to a confidentiality agreement IME had signed with Huawei.

Huawei subsequently gave permission to IME to testify about the project, he said.

“If Huawei had not given permission I would have been very hesitant,” Mr Lo said.

Mr Tai asked: “Doesn’t your obligation to tell the truth override customer confidentiality.”

Mr Lo said: “I frankly tell you, I do not know.”

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Todd's parent talking as if his dead son has to key knowledge to cold fusion or warp speed drive. It's gallium nitride, for fuck sake. Who the fuck kills another person over a marginally advanced technology?

They must have watched too much of Hollywood movies like angels and demons, and enemy of the state.

oldjunkee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil man!!

Patrick Lo!!

The boss of Shane Todd!!

ST_20130521_YLTODD21__3666489e.jpg

Mr Lo defended his instructions to other IME staff, saying they were related to a confidentiality agreement IME had signed with Huawei.

Huawei subsequently gave permission to IME to testify about the project, he said.

“If Huawei had not given permission I would have been very hesitant,” Mr Lo said.

Mr Tai asked: “Doesn’t your obligation to tell the truth override customer confidentiality.”

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/dbb9e2e6-c14b-11e2-9767-00144feab7de.html#axzz2TrGNs8D1

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Todd's parent talking as if his dead son has to key knowledge to cold fusion or warp speed drive. It's gallium nitride, for fuck sake. Who the fuck kills another person over a marginally advanced technology?

They must have watched too much of Hollywood movies like angels and demons, and enemy of the state.

Angels and Demons and Enemy of the State are far better than the story the Todds are bringing up.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Evil man!!

Patrick Lo!!

The boss of Shane Todd!!

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/dbb9e2e6-c14b-11e2-9767-00144feab7de.html#axzz2TrGNs8D1

This is Patrick Lo? He looks like ah pek.
He looks decades older than 31 years old....some imposter?
Even uncle me looks younger than him though I'm much older.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE (May 21, 2013): An American scientist found hanged in Singapore last year was murdered and his death made to look like a suicide as part of a conspiracy, a US pathologist told an inquiry Tuesday.

Edward Adelstein, 75, a deputy medical examiner in Missouri, contradicted Singapore police findings that Shane Todd killed himself, but admitted his conclusions were based on pictures of the body and second-hand information.

Todd's parents, who also plan to testify, say their son was killed in June 2012 because of his work for a Singapore electronics research institute with alleged links to a Chinese firm accused of involvement in espionage.

"The cause of death of Dr. Todd was strangulation by a ligature around his neck," Adelstein said in a written statement admitted as evidence Tuesday at the Singapore inquiry, adding that "I would rule his death a murder - a homicide."

He said Todd was "a very dangerous person" to the two Asian companies, and asserted without offering any evidence that "they had him killed" and well-trained "assassins" may have been involved.

Adelstein was brought in to work on the case by the Todd family. Two other US medical examiners acting as independent experts support the suicide findings and will be asked to testify at the two-week inquest, Singapore officials say.

– AFP

Adelstein either watches too many Hollywood thriller movies or was well-briefed by the parents. Probably both.

He isn't even a trained forensic pathologist but a trained veterinarian. I wonder why the parents stopped there. They should have got a dog-catcher to write a report.

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal

This LEEgime clown should be charged under S204A of the Penal Code for obstructing the course of justice.

204A. Whoever intentionally obstructs, prevents, perverts or defeats the course of justice shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both.

Dumbass Sinkie Prosecutorial Service, here is your chance to redeem yourselves. The whole world is watching you!

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Adelstein either watches too many Hollywood thriller movies or was well-briefed by the parents. Probably both.

He isn't even a trained forensic pathologist but a trained veterinarian. I wonder why the parents stopped there. They should have got a dog-catcher to write a report.
No certified forensic pathologist would testify that Todd was murdered because the evidence does not suggest it, hence the parents went for a vet who would help them with a nice fat fee. Probably the veterinarian society is not too hard up on high ethics.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Somehow.. I feel a movie in the making for this story.. and if it is ever made... I doubt it will be screened in SG.

Whatever the outcome, Sg's court and police may have been cast in serious doubt by not only the Americans, but also ppl of SG.. and similarly by ppl who read about this story. 2 things makes me say this.. no check for finger-prints done.. and no DNA checks on the item that was used to hang the deceased's neck. The authorities admitted to not doing the above two things.. and it seems that to the Todds parents.. this is clearly not enough.. among other things.

The more I read up on this story.. the more creepy I get about it.. I mean.. Shane was not in debt, right? And what the police found, about the suicide websites on his laptop would indicate some degree of planning.. so.. why no actual letter.. I remember seeing like post-its being used.. (the authorities said it was the suicide note).

Post-its?? No leter? No detailed goodbye to parends and loved ones? No... request for anything? No explanation on WHY he wanted to die?

Took the time to find out about committing suicide.. but like.. did it in a haste.. such that have to write last words on POST-ITs.. really weird to me. But then again.. I am no expert in human behaviour on ppl with depression.. or ppl with suicide tendencies.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Somehow.. I feel a movie in the making for this story.. and if it is ever made... I doubt it will be screened in SG.

Whatever the outcome, Sg's court and police may have been cast in serious doubt by not only the Americans, but also ppl of SG.. and similarly by ppl who read about this story. 2 things makes me say this.. no check for finger-prints done.. and no DNA checks on the item that was used to hang the deceased's neck. The authorities admitted to not doing the above two things.. and it seems that to the Todds parents.. this is clearly not enough.. among other things.

The more I read up on this story.. the more creepy I get about it.. I mean.. Shane was not in debt, right? And what the police found, about the suicide websites on his laptop would indicate some degree of planning.. so.. why no actual letter.. I remember seeing like post-its being used.. (the authorities said it was the suicide note).

Post-its?? No leter? No detailed goodbye to parends and loved ones? No... request for anything? No explanation on WHY he wanted to die?

Took the time to find out about committing suicide.. but like.. did it in a haste.. such that have to write last words on POST-ITs.. really weird to me. But then again.. I am no expert in human behaviour on ppl with depression.. or ppl with suicide tendencies.
Why do you think Todd's parents are definitely in the right? They're behaving like crazy people and their forensic expert who said their son is murdered is not even a certified forensic pathologist. They even walk out of the last witness who merely said that he met Todd the night before his death and he looked normal, not suicidal.

From the parents antics, you can smell something is wrong with them.

Todd may not have died of suicide, and it may well be an accident in which Todd tried to hang himself for a while to see how near death feels like. Nobody knows for sure and we can only deduce from circumstantial evidence. Nothing is ever going to satisfy Todd's parents, unless they are actually there to witness his death. They are here not for an inquiry, but to vent their anger at anyone that crosses their path.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

better to have a dream catcher and a dog whisperer :biggrin:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ooi, Mister Watchman, you are WATCHING this thread like a hawk. Just like you were watching this other thread on Lecher Tey like a hawk.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

So on but don't know how to argue until you make LockeLiberal kalang kabok. What is your agenda? Who pay you to defend the Sinkie Courts, which are looking more and more clownish and incompetent by the day. Even the ordinary man on the SBS double-decker bus can see that.

Readers can also click on the "Looking beyond the persecution of Tey Tsun Hang" thread above and see for themselves that it is the same PAP IB clowns that are "die die must defend" our clownish and incompetent courts & prosecutors - watchman8; @madillo; ray_of_hope; LockeLiberal; ChewCheng – MIA since 10th May; GoldenDragon; IamTiong ......

WHAT IS THEIR AGENDA? FOOD FOR THOUGHT YAH!

Why do you think Todd's parents are definitely in the right? They're behaving like crazy people and their forensic expert who said their son is murdered is not even a certified forensic pathologist. They even walk out of the last witness who merely said that he met Todd the night before his death and he looked normal, not suicidal.

From the parents antics, you can smell something is wrong with them.

Todd may not have died of suicide, and it may well be an accident in which Todd tried to hang himself for a while to see how near death feels like. Nobody knows for sure and we can only deduce from circumstantial evidence. Nothing is ever going to satisfy Todd's parents, unless they are actually there to witness his death. They are here not for an inquiry, but to vent their anger at anyone that crosses their path.

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

The parents fled just in time to avoid further embarrassment after their animal doctor friend was exposed for the fraud that he was yesterday... hahaha.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This LEEgime clown should be charged under S204A of the Penal Code for obstructing the course of justice.

204A. Whoever intentionally obstructs, prevents, perverts or defeats the course of justice shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both.

Dumbass Sinkie Prosecutorial Service, here is your chance to redeem yourselves. The whole world is watching you!

He should kill himself instead for looking like this at 31 years old!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

The parents fled just in time to avoid further embarrassment after their animal doctor friend was exposed for the fraud that he was yesterday... hahaha.

Bwahahaha ...

Speak of the devil and the devil arrives.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

Readers can also click on the "Looking beyond the persecution of Tey Tsun Hang" thread above and see for themselves that it is the same PAP IB clowns that are "die die must defend" our clownish and incompetent courts & prosecutors - watchman8; @madillo; ray_of_hope; LockeLiberal; ChewCheng – MIA since 10th May; GoldenDragon; IamTiong ......

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ooi, Mister Watchman, you are WATCHING this thread like a hawk. Just like you were watching this other thread on Lecher Tey like a hawk.

So on but don't know how to argue until you make LockeLiberal kalang kabok. What is your agenda? Who pay you to defend the Sinkie Courts, which are looking more and more clownish and incompetent by the day. Even the ordinary man on the SBS double-decker bus can see that.

Hi there, enjoying your last days of freedom? Are you alright with bald crew cut? Try to practice sleeping on hard surface, yeah?