• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shane Pow opens Korean BBQ and Army Stew stall

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree he has kiampabin
no wonder his name is “pow”. ka-pow!
954873AD-A08A-48F6-A330-68A3273B2893.png

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore market and population size too small to grow this type of f and b biz
in no time, it will close shop just like the rest

bingo

stinkypura can't survive on its own

can't wait for stinkypura to uplorry

kafir bastards slave of jews slaves of yankees

need to be eliminated ASAP

the idea is stinkies will have to grovel back to malaysia or indonesia

can't wait for that day when stinkypura officially uplorries

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come never see actors running a legal brothel ? I'm sure business will be fucking good... :roflmao:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I keep praying Kim Jung un will bomb the shit out of South Korea and eradicate k pop and their disgusting peasant food

Then in the searing heat all the silicone facial implants will melt and deform faggots who went for plastic surgeries

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I keep praying Kim Jung un will bomb the shit out of South Korea and eradicate k pop and their disgusting peasant food

Then in the searing heat all the silicone facial implants will melt and deform faggots who went for plastic surgeries

North Korea is too weak and its abang China is supplying it now.

A new militarist Japan with a revised constitution might be able to do it. We need a new generation of comfort women to please the nihonjin masters. Banzai!

japanese-cemetery-park.jpg