• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameful & Despicable PAP Lim Swee Say Wants to Sacrifice His Retirement to Serve You

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shameful & Despicable PAP Lim Swee Say Wants to Sacrifice His Retirement to Serve

Only 62 in 2016, of course they all want to follow their leader LKY to serve until aged 91 and beyond..

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Shameful & Despicable PAP Lim Swee Say Wants to Sacrifice His Retirement to Serve

Lai Lai! Kill 3 birds with one stone. Get rid of Wooden and that "I don't know what to say girl" too!

sethdemitri

Alfrescian
Loyal

he is confident to win
i will go all out to support him
and to help him win the erection...

You helping him win erection or election? He got problem with erection?

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

IjexY.gif

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never trust PAPAYA gahmen they can say anything they like, remember
our PM say 2% to help the poor when GST increased from 5% to 7%??

They though Sinkie has short memory, what I said today will be forgotten tomorrow!!
Remember the promise woody pecker promise Sinkie Swiss Standard of Living???

We got short memory!! the poor and the old are still collecting tin can and card board! sir!!
What happened to the 2% supposed to help them???