• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameful & Despicable PAP Lim Swee Say Wants to Sacrifice His Retirement to Serve You

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dears brothers and sisters,

Happy new year for citizens and may PAP have more troubles internally and externally!

Zorro Lim aka Lim Peh Say SweeSwee aka Lim Swee Say wants to sacrifice his retirement and serving you beyond 2016. His ultimate aim is to increase Singaporean wages!

The key question is : Do you believe Lim Swee Say?
Do you believe PAP that wants the wages to be cheap cheaper and cheapest?

Do you believe PAP that squandered your CPF fund and after that retrict your CPF withdrawal?

Lim Swee Say to fight for East Coast again in next GE
Labour chief Lim Swee Say has declared his interest to run in East Coast GRC in the next general election, saying he hopes for more time to implement the plans he has for the ageing constituency. -- ST FILE PHOTO: DESMOND WEE

Labour chief Lim Swee Say has declared his interest to run in East Coast GRC in the next general election, saying he hopes for more time to implement the plans he has for the ageing constituency.

"I have made up my mind. I want to contest in East Coast, in Bedok, and fight for another chance to serve the residents of East Coast," he said in an interview with Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao, published on Monday.

Mr Lim, MP in the GRC's Bedok ward, as well as Minister in the Prime Minister's Office, had indicated on two separate occasions that the 2011 election would be his last.

The first hint was in 2007 when he said in Parliament: "By 2016, when I'm 62, if I still have to stand for election to serve as secretary-general of NTUC, to serve as Minister in the Prime Minister's Office... our effort in attracting the best people to form the best team must have run into some difficulties."

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shameful & Despicable PAP Lim Swee Say Wants to Sacrifice His Retirement to Serve

Cho boh Mini-star

wants his multi million dollar salary....

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Shameful & Despicable PAP Lim Swee Say Wants to Sacrifice His Retirement to Serve

Zorro Lim aka Lim Peh Say SweeSwee aka Lim Swee Say wants to sacrifice his retirement and serving you beyond 2016. His ultimate aim is to increase Singaporean wages!

:eek:...:(:oIo:

maifz1.png

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

He will lead by example - a dedicated, committed and helpful leader!

PAP will win once again.

Look like a SNAP ELECTION on the way....wauhahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lim Swee Say staying to defend East Coast at the next GE shows that the pap is desperate and has to recycle unpopular and expired Ministers/MPs.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bullshit.:oIo:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why shameful leh??? If East Coast people do not want him to serve, they will vote him out...

Opposition also want to serve... They are shameful too???:rolleyes:

Anyway, East Coast GRC very dangerous next GE since WP are pretty close last GE... If PAP going to loss another GRC, this East Coast GRC will be next...:smile:

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The shot has been fired across the bows. Let's win this big. Good luck to you guys and hope we don't see that Zorro Clown ever again.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The shot has been fired across the bows. Let's win this big. Good luck to you guys and hope we don't see that Zorro Clown ever again.

What good has LSS done for Trade Unions and Labour? He is just a dog obeying and doing LHL's bidding. He must be voted out.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

What good has LSS done for Trade Unions and Labour? He is just a dog obeying and doing LHL's bidding. He must be voted out.

he created many new words in the singlish dictionary.

don't expect him or any of the pee A pee mps to do anything to improve your life.
you should be grateful if they stop the screwing.

a mp heading the union and labor movement is like allowing the inmates to run the prison.
anyone genuinely interested in improving others life will not allow this to happen.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His shitface lying two-forked tongue tells me that he's addicted to looking at his CPF statement every month.
Period.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

he is one of the daring and courageous outspoken one
nevermind what had said, he spoke ....that's the important thing
many just kwai kwai collect their salaries and kwai kwai stay on
to collect their pensions..
at least, he spoke out with drama and theatricals
i am sure he will win if he stands for any election...well done!!!
his CPF comment is now legendary!!! no wonder CPF is now getting stronger and stronger..
everytime i log into my CPF, i smile to myself: what a lucky Singaporean I am..I feel so happy and so lich to

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

His shitface lying two-forked tongue tells me that he's addicted to looking at his CPF statement every month.
Period.

I think he is quite handsome and gentleman - always with a welcome smile for everyone!
He is a very nice fella - sure to win!!!!!

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Without his million dollars salary see whether he still wants to serve or not.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

Without his million dollars salary see whether he still wants to serve or not.

i am very sure he will - in fact, i believe he will be more dedicated and more committed to singapore and singaporeans!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"I have made up my mind. I want to contest in East Coast, in Bedok, and fight for another chance to serve the residents of East Coast," he said in an interview with Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao, published on Monday.

This nigga must be high on some low grade crack when making this kind of bullshit statement :oIo: :biggrin:

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think he is quite handsome and gentleman - always with a welcome smile for everyone!
He is a very nice fella - sure to win!!!!!

You are talking about who... Andy lau or aaron kwok?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

This nigga must be high on some low grade crack when making this kind of bullshit statement :oIo: :biggrin:

he is confident to win
i will go all out to support him
and to help him win the erection...