• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG50 my

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lanjiao lah! :oIo:

Everywhere I go, everything I see is SG50! Whatever it is, inside me is always FUCK THE PAP! KNNBCCB! :oIo:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
50 good years with PAP! Vote PAP in the coming GE for another 50 more good years with them! Pioneer Generation sinkies should stand together with Pioneer Government of Singapore to beat back potential usurpers out to destabilize Singapore and damage its economy with populist harebrained schemes!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50 good years with PAP! Vote PAP in the coming GE for another 50 more good years with them! Pioneer Generation sinkies should stand together with Pioneer Government of Singapore to beat back potential usurpers out to destabilize Singapore and damage its economy with populist harebrained schemes!

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

KopiUncle, have you received your Nov or Dec IB payments yet ? Heard that some new IBs in other forums are upset their Nov payments are still outstanding. Can advise or not ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everywhere I go, everything I see is SG50! Whatever it is, inside me is always FUCK THE PAP! KNNBCCB! :oIo:

They've already been shameless enough to incorporate SG50 into the New Year Countdown. Nothing should surprise you anymore.

It's not even August 2015 and they've all jumped onto the SG50 bandwagon. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This poor kid... moments after being squirted out his mother's womb already kena SG50. :(

ge-gift-pack-data.jpg

first-sg50-baby-cert-data.jpg