• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg Video] - Road Rage driver asks you to fight with him after you horn him for cutting into your lane

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice plate number. I am always pleased when I see 'pretty' or symmetric car plate numbers e.g. 1111, 8080, 3003, 1234, 6000 etc.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why can't everyone just relax all this lane changing and resulting road rage is not going to help speed things up.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why driver horn in the first place. There was ample space to fit in. Problem with sinkie drivers is they normally try their best not to let you change lanes.. if you signal its even worse. They immediately block you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actuallee my uncle is confused why most drivers are so alert to issue horn while accident rate leemains high. As for My uncle he has never used a horn before having active driver for 6 years. Even my uncle want to issue it is always late Horning = game over don't need any more Horning.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Botak driver probably pissed off with the horn being blasted at him.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actuallee my uncle is confused why most drivers are so alert to issue horn while accident rate leemains high. As for My uncle he has never used a horn before having active driver for 6 years. Even my uncle want to issue it is always late Horning = game over don't need any more Horning.
KNN now my uncle know why KNN becas my uncle focus more on the road and users behaviour and focus to avoid an accident that's why leelay in Horning with 0 accident rate while other users very fast to issue horn paying focus on horn than to avoid hitting people KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen men doing the exact same hand gestures, but instead of pointing to the roadside, they were pointing inside a toilet cubicle.

Exactly the same walk, body language etc.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some prick didn’t let me change lane and actually horned me. Taught the bastard a real good lesson by going behind him and horning him for 20 seconds straight. He was so terrified that he stopped over by the side and let me go ahead.

Now he will think twice about horning others again.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a typical sinkie trait among the males - the moment he gets into the driver's seat the ego will swell to the size of angmo liulian.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It might be a culture thing.

In some countries, horning is like greeting someone and saying hello on the road. Usually the other drivers will horn, smile and wave back.

In Sinkieland, horning is quite literally taken as a 'fuck you' from one driver to another. It's perceived to be an insult.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It might be a culture thing.

In some countries, horning is like greeting someone and saying hello on the road. Usually the other drivers will horn, smile and wave back.

In Sinkieland, horning is quite literally taken as a 'fuck you' from one driver to another. It's perceived to be an insult.

Sinkies are very sensitive and take every gesture as an insult.