• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg Video] - Road Rage driver asks you to fight with him after you horn him for cutting into your lane

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It might be a culture thing.

In some countries, horning is like greeting someone and saying hello on the road. Usually the other drivers will horn, smile and wave back.

In Sinkieland, horning is quite literally taken as a 'fuck you' from one driver to another. It's perceived to be an insult.
Well u try horning in Malaysia and tell us how it goes.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
botak turn in2 tis road from left lane n den cut across ...

metink tis driver oso tink botak never drive follow rules, so s2pig, so horn loud loud ...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some prick didn’t let me change lane and actually horned me. Taught the bastard a real good lesson by going behind him and horning him for 20 seconds straight. He was so terrified that he stopped over by the side and let me go ahead.

Now he will think twice about horning others again.
You got a nasty road behaviour. We already know sinkie drivers very reluctant to give way if you signal want to change name, they will try to block you. But you made it worse by vengeance. Two wrongs does not make a right.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got a nasty road behaviour. We already know sinkie drivers very reluctant to give way if you signal want to change name, they will try to block you. But you made it worse by vengeance. Two wrongs does not make a right.
That's the problem with assholes. U let them get away with it once, and u encourage them further.

It's because of wimps like u that encourage road bullies and horning behavior. U let them get away with horning you once and refusing to let u change lane, they will continue to pull this shit again and again on others.

You should be ashamed of yourself for condoning and encouraging road bullies.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problem with assholes. U let them get away with it once, and u encourage them further.

It's because of wimps like u that encourage road bullies and horning behavior. U let them get away with horning you once and refusing to let u change lane, they will continue to pull this shit again and again on others.

You should be ashamed of yourself for condoning and encouraging road bullies.
I would have waved and say " sorry!". And move on. But if he gets out of the car aggressively, then i will have to teach him a lesson he will never forget.no matter what his size.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have waved and say " sorry!". And move on. But if he gets out of the car aggressively, then i will have to teach him a lesson he will never forget.no matter what his size.
If it's my uncle and saw this big size man coming my uncle just quicklee drive off and can brush against him a little.