• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously psychopath I have no time to read all the posts here, slowly wait for my reply if any

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who bothers about your replies ? They are all only keen to see your dark nipples :sneaky:
That’s how ccb Malaysians pussies boast indeed. Got dark nipples or black nipples also can boast then put here with my big face to boast lah ok Knnbccb ccb pussies criminals bullies. Btw @AhMeng said you are lying as he said the world looking at my nipples excluded him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dark and long somemore if you trust the informer .
Informer is you or your fellow ccb Malaysian pussies. Telling ccb lies with no shame. No picture here means tell ccb lies. From whore to slut to black nipples all are your ccb lies from you ccb Malaysians ccb mouth deserved to be called pussies indeed.