• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously, anyone ever fell in love with a hooker?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

81r3u1bypAL._RI_.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your life your freedom your decision
Doesnt matter whom you choose
Can you take the heat if things turn sour and ugly
Thats why some men cant take the heat become crazy
Want to slash her slash her new bf etc
Love story become crime story and lands up in crime watch episode :biggrin:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This show y'all are still green the real popular hot hooker has many skills up her sleeves.

I ask y'all one thing have ya'll ever met a woman that can not only grip that's common but grind and rim your little head when you cum inside her ? That kind of Kung fu cannot be found in decent SYT or homie girls/woman........ :P :roflmao: :tongue: :laugh:

This type you have to wait for months to book or even get one session not to mention the price. Ofc the looks and rack is top class.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This show y'all are still green the real popular hot hooker has many skills up her sleeves.

I ask y'all one thing have ya'll ever met a woman that can not only grip that's common but grind and rim your little head when you cum inside her ? That kind of Kung fu cannot be found in decent SYT or homie girls/woman........ :P :roflmao: :tongue: :laugh:

This type you have to wait for months to book or even get one session not to mention the price.
Definitely. But i think this type will be so hot she will not want anyone to disturb her productive pursuit.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time after I upped her, we became friends, she also went to Tiananmen and work. That means when I brought her out, it is FOC, others will charge by hours.
She said she will not married a guy who knew her pass, and she preferred HK guy. She had 2 houses in Shenzhen, one she stayed and other collect rent.
We are still friends in wechat.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time after I upped her, we became friends, she also went to Tiananmen and work. That means when I brought her out, it is FOC, others will charge by hours.
She said she will not married a guy who knew her pass, and she preferred HK guy. She had 2 houses in Shenzhen, one she stayed and other collect rent.
We are still friends in wechat.
Hahaha... And if the hk guy knew her past, she will tell the hk guys she prefer sg guy.