• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously, anyone ever fell in love with a hooker?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to diss hookers. But they are providing an essential service. And they are human too like pinky and sham Mugam. It is their character that matters. Wat is the difference between a hooker and a lawyer? A hooker stops screwing you when you are dead. And alot of singkie chicks are doing it as a sideline bcos of the fuck up economy. And wat about those chicks that sleep with the boss or the lecturer ? Or those that are into ONS?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ever fall in love with a whore and worse having a relationship with them and supporting them. I read so many of those Gong Going chaps at the sister's forum falling crazily in love with their whore turned girlfriend and they even send monthly allowance to their so called girlfriend back in Thailand.
3 reasons they know how to pad the mens ego they know how to blow whereas most wives will stop after marriage and they know how to use the vagina to squeeze the head something u get less as well after marriage...that's why women prefer amdk even if they go flat theres still a big thing inside them and that gives them one less reason to squeeze lol

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 reasons they know how to pad the mens ego they know how to blow whereas most wives will stop after marriage and they know how to use the vagina to squeeze the head something u get less as well after marriage...that's why women prefer amdk even if they go flat theres still a big thing inside them and that gives them one less reason to squeeze lol
And wat is wrong with hookers? Cheaper than getting married

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the boomers here are having a crap experience with ladies. The only excitement they have is checking out SYT and hookers Because their wives sucks.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had asked many china hookers and they say they prefer china chinese guy over sg chinese guy! China chinese is more generous to give higher tips and most china chinese hire them for full day and bring them to go out and not expecting to fk whole day! They banned niggers and m&ds!

Unlike their china lovers, Sg chinese guys don't beat them.
Usually don't

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
His family came to know abt it has he hid the wedding from them. They supported him emotionally as this was his first marriage and the hooker had been married before.
He was a emotional wreak after marrying her knowing that she had been fucked by many men before and he was constantly suspicious if she was still doing it after the marriage. Family pressured him to file for divorce.

谁又没有过去

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ever fall in love with a whore and worse having a relationship with them and supporting them. I read so many of those Gong Going chaps at the sister's forum falling crazily in love with their whore turned girlfriend and they even send monthly allowance to their so called girlfriend back in Thailand.

Usually Thai ladies can make a Singapore men marry them, I know three guys around me who did that.
One ultra rich
One stay in condo
One is NS regular WO.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to diss hookers. But they are providing an essential service. And they are human too like pinky and sham Mugam. It is their character that matters. Wat is the difference between a hooker and a lawyer? A hooker stops screwing you when you are dead. And alot of singkie chicks are doing it as a sideline bcos of the fuck up economy. And wat about those chicks that sleep with the boss or the lecturer ? Or those that are into ONS?

A hooker, A subordinate who fug boss for promotion, a student who fug lecturer
It depends.

The one who swallowed will win my heart.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually Thai ladies can make a Singapore men marry them, I know three guys around me who did that.
One ultra rich
One stay in condo
One is NS regular WO.

Some of the Thai ladies are PMETs and have advanced degrees or are business owners. So not all of them are your stereotypical Golden Mile siam diu gold diggers.