• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously, anyone ever fell in love with a hooker?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the boomers here are having a crap experience with ladies. The only excitement they have is checking out SYT and hookers Because their wives sucks.

I had an ang moh English teacher back in the day, a very funny Brit guy. He told us in class that it is okay to get a girlfriend, just don't ever get a wife. :eek::biggrin:

lazyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So my side of the story... I met her a couple of years back when she was working in Singapore and kept in touch when she went back. We sort of started before she went back as our loving making became more and more emotional as time went by. She resisted at first but we became official after we spent our second holiday together in China.

Her story is simple, she did not have a good upbringing and after high school, became the lover of an older man who turned out to be married. Devastated, young and ignorant, desperate, a friend introduced her to a massage parlor and that started her path. It was a sad past, how some men would cheat them, one tried to kill her while robbing her, some are sadist etc. Over time, as much as they yearn for love, they are extremely careful in trusting men and relationships. Money is the only real thing to them.

She is a simple girl with simple habits. She is not spendthrift, not flashy and dressed conservatively. All her friends seems to behave the same way. We were together for almost 4 years before we decide to call it quits. More on that later. In reality, I find that they are more trusth-worthy, down to earth and more mature than girls you meet outside. She would not make me spend on her, contrary to popular beliefs but she neither would she commit fully into the relationship.

The things you two need to overcome

1. Fear of commitment. This is something you need to be able to accept. They are like abused pets with trust issues. Getting to win her over completely is almost impossible and they are always ready to leave the relationship at the first sign of trouble.

2. Lifestyle. Unless you are able to match and do better than her, you'll have to accept that she will keep working until she has enough to stop; and enough is always not enough. Just as a references, she makes about $10-15k a month in Singapore and $20-30k in China. Do not make a fool of yourself and ask her to stop unless you can support her.

3. Time apart. They are always suspicious. If you don't reply immediately, if you sleep early, if she cannot contact you and does not know where you are. She'll think you're with another woman. Thus, the two of us one in Singapore and the other in China is a constant test of the relationship.

That said, all the best and I hope you guys made it work out.

Last edited:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time apart. They are always suspicious. If you don't reply immediately, if you sleep early, if she cannot contact you and does not know where you are. She'll think you're with another woman. Thus, the two of us one in Singapore and the other in China is a constant test of the relationship.
sad but true
because when u knew her, it was for transactional basis
so she will always assume that you are always out on transactions

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
So my side of the story... I met her a couple of years back when she was working in Singapore and kept in touch when she went back. We sort of started before she went back as our loving making became more and more emotional as time went by. She resisted at first but we became official after we spent our second holiday together in China.

Her story is simple, she did not have a good upbringing and after high school, became the lover of an older man who turned out to be married. Devastated, young and ignorant, desperate, a friend introduced her to a massage parlor and that started her path. It was a sad past, how some men would cheat them, one tried to kill her while robbing her, some are sadist etc. Over time, as much as they yearn for love, they are extremely careful in trusting men and relationships. Money is the only real thing to them.

She is a simple girl with simple habits. She is not spendthrift, not flashy and dressed conservatively. All her friends seems to behave the same way. We were together for almost 4 years before we decide to call it quits. More on that later. In reality, I find that they are more trusth-worthy, down to earth and more mature than girls you meet outside. She would not make me spend on her, contrary to popular beliefs but she neither would she commit fully into the relationship.

The things you two need to overcome

1. Fear of commitment. This is something you need to be able to accept. They are like abused pets with trust issues. Getting to win her over completely is almost impossible and they are always ready to leave the relationship at the first sign of trouble.

2. Lifestyle. Unless you are able to match and do better than her, you'll have to accept that she will keep working until she has enough to stop; and enough is always not enough. Just as a references, she makes about $10-15k a month in Singapore and $20-30k in China. Do not make a fool of yourself and ask her to stop unless you can support her.

3. Time apart. They are always suspicious. If you don't reply immediately, if you sleep early, if she cannot contact you and does not know where you are. She'll think you're with another woman. Thus, the two of us one in Singapore and the other in China is a constant test of the relationship.

That said, all the best and I hope you guys made it work out.
My question is why there are so many women and you chose a hooker to get yourself some drama to busy with.