• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SERIOUS Discussion On Soccer Betting...................

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woohoo! Jackpot! :biggrin:

More hot tips tonight: Chelsea to thrash Sunderland, Spurs to finally get a win, Stoke City share the points with Liverpool and Villarreal to beat Sevilla :smile:

Where did you get these tips from?

I bet on gamba at -1.5. Albirex drew with the other team if i recall.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on! Long term betting on low odds will be negative returns. I believe Singapore Pools Odds cannot match the online bookmakers. 12,88 and 365 definitely offer better odds than Singapore Pools.

Don't restrict yourself to only the Premium Leagues, I do earn some pocket money from betting primarily over/under 2.5 from the other less famous leagues, especially. the youth leagues.

Doing online also allow you to do some damage control when things are not quite in place in the last miniute. It's difficult to do that with Singapore Pools.

It's plain obvious that pools has the worst type of odds and even worse even if you have an online account with them you need to call in to make bets for obvious reasons. Also the minimum bet to do online i believe is 15 or is it 25? For other websites like 365 even 50 cents is possible.

I also believe that one should avoid betting with ibcbet or sites that require agents to bet. The gambling forum here is sponsered by an agent of ibcbet i believe. While some are trustworthy there are many that are not and you risk losing all your winnings or sabotage.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, same thinking. My preference is low profile matches, often, the score is either 2-1, 3-0, sometimes 4-0 or 3-1, inwhich I will take my half my winnings for another over/under 3.5. I tried with NBA before but did not work out as NBA is extremely volatile, can turn around in 2-3 minutes. Another favourite over/under 2.5 is club/international friendly matches.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm also looking into above/below 2.5 goals............especially when strong team play weak team

like Real or Barca playing.............

### i have 1 sure-win system............but need a lot of money to make it work..........50% profit margin guaranteed !

Wow so good can share it here or you need someone to sponser you?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put a "S" next to the albirex. Anyway, where I got those tips from? From myself, of course :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly i believe putting in a higher stake to win more in 1 match is better than playing many games with low stakes. Even though i did win quite an amount doing that last time it was quite tiring and there were times i lost money and needed to spend more time betting.

Some guys in some other forums bet small amounts and play almost all the games. Even though i see that some of them win quite a lot of matches but all it takes is maybe a few losses to cancel out the winnings.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spurs will win lah :biggrin:

Shit. Dortmund lost to newly promoted Hertha BSC.
Monchengladbach won again. :biggrin:
Stuttgart over scored because i have bet on 2 - 0. :biggrin:

Hooray! Bayern Munich 7 Freiburg 0

M. Gómez 8'
F. Ribéry 26'
F. Ribéry 41'
M. Gómez 52'
M. Gómez 55'
M. Gómez (PG) 72'
N. Petersen 90'

145591476f659a2b31a0e9239bf08f3fcef77e51.jpg

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
want to even have a small chance of winning in football betting, you must only focus on a few teams and keep to this few teams. and of all the games that these few teams play, bet only a small proportion that you are more confident of. that means you may go a few weeks withouft betting. real betting takes discipline, 90% don't have that and will lose. 5% breakeven, 5% got money to cheong geylang $150 regularly