• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SERIOUS Discussion On Soccer Betting...................

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not referring to this particular match but the method used with such low odds. Don't bet on Torres to regain his form but on the team as a whole. :biggrin:

I know what you mean. I'm just saying Chelsea is free $$ tonight. Villas Boas already issued ultimatum for Torres. The problem with Torres isn't the lack of ability but mental strength. I just can't see how the patched up defence of Sunderland can handle Torres tonight :biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know what you mean. I'm just saying Chelsea is free $$ tonight. Villas Boas already issued ultimatum for Torres. The problem with Torres isn't the lack of ability but mental strength. I just can't see how the patched up defence of Sunderland can handle Torres tonight :biggrin:

Here is the list of Strikers excluding Midfielders. Chelsea is not about Torres. Err.. who is Torres again? :biggrin:
I am waiting to see the pair of brothers Lukaku and Drogba. :biggrin:

14557447e0d1e03178f705b1f9e4dc1b7471b467.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bet on asian handicaps. Odds are much higher.

I won on today's gamba match J league.

Not bad man.

You guys can play J and K leagues and S league too. The other leagues probably too unknown.

jw5

Loyal
Werder Bremen vs Hamburger SV
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid

We can expect to see 4 - 6 goals. :biggrin:

Always go for "value" bets.
If SG Pools has made the odds such that there is no "value", place another type of bet or don't bet at all. :biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always go for "value" bets.
If SG Pools has made the odds such that there is no "value", place another type of bet or don't bet at all. :biggrin:

I give you an example.

Real Madrid payout for 5 - 0 PTS is so low @6.50 :eek:

All Getafe has to do is to score one past Casillas. :biggrin:

14557958553e69028ed288fb71949f1af7f19836.jpg

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hot tips: Gamba Osaka -1.5, Jubilo Iwata, Albirex Niigata (S) :smile:

Woohoo! Jackpot! :biggrin:

More hot tips tonight: Chelsea to thrash Sunderland, Spurs to finally get a win, Stoke City share the points with Liverpool and Villarreal to beat Sevilla :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe, agree.......................... :o
Spot on! Long term betting on low odds will be negative returns. I believe Singapore Pools Odds cannot match the online bookmakers. 12,88 and 365 definitely offer better odds than Singapore Pools.

Don't restrict yourself to only the Premium Leagues, I do earn some pocket money from betting primarily over/under 2.5 from the other less famous leagues, especially. the youth leagues.

Doing online also allow you to do some damage control when things are not quite in place in the last miniute. It's difficult to do that with Singapore Pools.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm also looking into above/below 2.5 goals............especially when strong team play weak team

like Real or Barca playing.............

### i have 1 sure-win system............but need a lot of money to make it work..........50% profit margin guaranteed !