• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SERIOUS Discussion On Soccer Betting...................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, only serious constructive comments please...................

let's discuss strategies or tips on how to profit from soccer betting from s'porepools.............

### this weekend, the EPL has good opportunity in Sunderland vs Chelsea..............pick Chelsea, the odds should be at least 1.50 so worth the risk.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, only serious constructive comments please...................
let's discuss strategies or tips on how to profit from soccer betting from s'porepools.............
### this weekend, the EPL has good opportunity in Sunderland vs Chelsea..............pick Chelsea, the odds should be at least 1.50 so worth the risk.

Wah... so serious ah? If Barcelona and Real Madrid can kelong, so can Chelsea. It's difficult to think that a star studded team would draw or lose the game right? :biggrin:

Peter Cech should be fit to return, so is David Luiz. Ok so we are expecting the policeman to score again.

Sunderland new signing Ex-Gunner N.Bendtner just scored 2 goals for Denmark yesterday.

Why let sgpools earn your $$$? There are no alternatives to betting? :biggrin:

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

image.php

AC MILAN

Strikers

Alexandre Pato

F.Inzaghi

Z.Ibrahimovic

Robinho

S.El Shaarawy

A.Cassano

SS LAZIO

Strikers

G. Sculli

T. Rocchi

L. Kozák

M. Klose (Ex-Bayern Munich striker Klose signed a two-year contract with Lazio on 9 June 2011)

S. Makinwa

S. Del Nero

D. Cissé

(M.Zarate is on loan to Inter Milan)

AC Milan 1 - 1 Lazio

AC Milan 2 - 1 Lazio

:biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

image.php

Bayer Leverkusen

Strikers / Midfielders

S.Rolfes

M.Ballack

S.Sam

A.Schürrle

S.Kießling

----------------------

Augsburg

Newly promoted club from 2nd tier 2.Bundesliga

Leverkusen so many quality players yet lousy form.

Augsburg 0 - 1 Bayer Leverkusen

Augsburg 0 - 2 Bayer Leverkusen

:biggrin:

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
until now i dun know how to bet in soccer..just can't understand the term used..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah... so serious ah? If Barcelona and Real Madrid can kelong, so can Chelsea. It's difficult to think that a star studded team would draw or lose the game right? :biggrin:

Peter Cech should be fit to return, so is David Luiz. Ok so we are expecting the policeman to score again.

Sunderland new signing Ex-Gunner N.Bendtner just scored 2 goals for Denmark yesterday.

Why let sgpools earn your $$$? There are no alternatives to betting? :biggrin:

[video=youtube;BuokAQLzqCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuokAQLzqCA&feature=related[/video]

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have yet to meet anyone that can make a living from soccer betting. but i have seen many losing tens of thousands of $$. some even got into bankcrupty.

but if looking into making some pocket/drinking $, i would say it is possible.

remember last time in new paper used to have a lot of advert for call and get soccer tips (1 call can be as ex as $150). all up lorry already?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have yet to meet anyone that can make a living from soccer betting. but i have seen many losing tens of thousands of $$. some even got into bankcrupty.

but if looking into making some pocket/drinking $, i would say it is possible.

remember last time in new paper used to have a lot of advert for call and get soccer tips (1 call can be as ex as $150). all up lorry already?

all replace by ah loong advert...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would pick a draw or a narrow Sunderland win... Sunderland playing at home so they''ll have the advantage of their home crowd rallying them.. Teams like Sunderland always play above their potential when facing the Big 4 at their home ground.. Chelsea looked unconvincing so far... Torres still firing blanks... But Mata will be the Chelsea player to watch out for..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
That one super kelong. Will we see another kelong? :biggrin:

Betting golden rule: Nothing is impossible. A monkey typing randomly for an infinite time will inevitably type the complete works of Shakespeare. Who could have predicted Greece to win Euro 2004? Having said so much, I think Chelsea will win :biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Betting golden rule: Nothing is impossible. A monkey typing randomly for an infinite time will inevitably type the complete works of Shakespeare. Who could have predicted Greece to win Euro 2004? Having said so much, I think Chelsea will win :biggrin:

And i will take Wolves to beat toothless Tottenham 1 - 0 :eek::biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would pick a draw or a narrow Sunderland win... Sunderland playing at home so they''ll have the advantage of their home crowd rallying them.. Teams like Sunderland always play above their potential when facing the Big 4 at their home ground.. Chelsea looked unconvincing so far... Torres still firing blanks... But Mata will be the Chelsea player to watch out for..

Adidas slogan : Impossible is nothing

but...

14541413cca18b42a8a3b7fd91d71f99172a6d1d.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

The more fired up they are, the more likely you'll see that siao lang Lee Cattermole getting a red card. Everything just points to a Chelsea win for me: Titus Bramble first match of the season, no right-back, star striker Asamoah Gyan not 100% fit.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
manutd every season will kelong 1 match away to minor club or relegating club. sg pool odds usually $11+ for home win.
mortage your house, sell ur car, withdraw all saving, target this match and humtum all in.
HUAT AH!::p

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Wolves play against the big teams, you must watch out for upsets. :biggrin:

Especially at home. But with Spurs being stuck at the bottom, they would fight v v hard to get 3 pts. I think most likely 1-1. Spurs to score first then Wolves, being the home team, to keep attacking and eventually get the equaliser.