• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee and Cecilia Sue

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's completely plausible... Just like this? Umm...

NeighboringThatFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif
Yes,if ginfreaky ismore chio than serina and cecilia,, then i dont blame her for being offended

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe what's wrong with you is that you dont know yourself
I certainly know that I am not a shameless liar like you that act like a pimp to sell a SG girl and then claimed to be her good friend and when asked what’s her name dare not answer. And then caught by @musashi for telling lies of a Filipino girl showing nipples as SG girl.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe ginfreaky is more chio than serina and cecilia and so she is offended tt i claim the other two are chio bus but didnt include her
Not everyone is as shallow hypocrite as you to do body shaming of nipples and post other girls nipples but not your own.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I certainly know that I am not a shameless liar like you that act like a pimp to sell a SG girl and then claimed to be her good friend and when asked what’s her name dare not answer. And then caught by @musashi for telling lies of a Filipino girl showing nipples as SG girl.

you are offended that I said Serina is a chio bu?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone is as shallow hypocrite as you to do body shaming of nipples and post other girls nipples but not your own.
And so shameless liar to call cock sucking is normal act for SG girls but dare not tell her own stories of cock sucking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
many SG chio bus will not mind wearing such a nice blouse. u mean you dare not wear such a blouse?
I don’t see the need to dress like that but you are insinuating my night gown photos that ccb Malaysians steal from me wearing at home. Post them here liar thief no need to talk shit.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t see the need to dress like that but you are insinuating my night gown photos that ccb Malaysians steal from me wearing at home. Post them here liar thief no need to talk shit.
no...i have not seen your night gown photo and i also dont see anything wrong with wearing nice blouse. if u are a prude, dont expect chio bus to be a prude like you