• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee and Cecilia Sue

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in the same league as @jw5!
Please feel free to correct me @jw5! How do you find my superb analysis and proof of @ckmpd to be @Papsmearer?
May I ask, if @jw5 were to correct you and say that @ckmpd is not @Papsmearer's clone, will you dare to call @jw5 a "ccb Malaysian" or a "Sinkie Traitor Dog"? :unsure: :tongue:
Don’t act blur ok. I don’t call you ccb Malaysians sons of whores for disagreeing with me ok but for your stealing slandering and harassing insults.
Please remember the following advice that @jw5 gave you over two years ago (back in December 2016):
sammyboy.com/posts/2551500
You may be sane, but you are posting like insane. I know this, because I am also sane, but there were also times where I posted like insane. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bestest way to deal with the real bullies is to post normally. Then see who are those who continue hounding you and pick them off then. That's the only way to differentiate between the real bullies and the bandwagon types. :wink:

However, please co-exist peacefully with zhihau. Anyone who cannot co-exist peacefully with zhihau will not be able to co-exist with anyone in this forum. :biggrin:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like freaky gin. Good work! Keep it up! :biggrin:
yup it's something worth sorting out as it was a rather freaky dating experience although on surface it appeared to be a normal dates :geek: If you refreshes sbf you can see a big Gin before seeing ginfreely trophy avartar - it was as freaky as this :confused:

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they sue me then I will countersue and claim from them. What’s so hot air about it?
Then you have to keep your identity open and make your accusation about them in the public.. but you are too coward to face them because you choose sammyboy forum where you know LJ Mccully and KT latha will not patronize. You have no case against KT latha for calling you a slut because you cannot find a credible witness. However , we have many evidence in this forum that you have been calling everyone female family member worst name and we could also sue you for 500 millions

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree...imho mostly sg girls want us guys to accomodating.
Thats why many green beret dished out.:biggrin:

SG gals are chio and sexy and they are in good demand. So any guy who marries a chio SG gal has to know that she will always receive much attention especially from ang mohs because they like SG gals. That is a great compliment to the SG guy who marries an SG gal

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you have to keep your identity open and make your accusation about them in the public.. but you are too coward to face them because you choose sammyboy forum where you know LJ Mccully and KT latha will not patronize. You have no case against KT latha for calling you a slut because you cannot find a credible witness. However , we have many evidence in this forum that you have been calling everyone female family member worst name and we could also sue you for 500 millions

wahhhh...you seem to know ginfreaky well

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah; we're not quarrelling... only exercising our 'freedom of speech'... the most basics of human rights... as you well know in spore.. we can't do that w/o being sue until pants drop... this forum is like a dream come true to many of us...

good reason:-) but i sense that ginfreaky is quarrelling with almost everyone