• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee and Cecilia Sue

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another ccb Cantonese son of whore that likes to make false accusations based on hot air. People don’t sue me is called no interest but I don’t sue them is called I am guilty I am slut!
So many Cantonese sons of whores in this this forum is just like so many Cantonese mastermind scammers in Spore when there are not many Cantonese around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't know that falsetto screams, boogie-woogie moves and twitching of eyebrows (for that cfm, lascivious look) and orgasmic spasms from high powered ses vibrators, can be considered twerks - from this twit of a cuntard :o-o:
Another Cantonese son of whore. Pui your whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But this kind of karma of their names being mentioned by me is nothing lah compare to the harm that the two ccb people with ccb mouth inflicted on me via their fellow ccb people with ccb mouth latching onto their ccb lies like holy truth to attack me from mudland to India Iran until today.
And LJ Mccully and KT Latha maybe it’s called god’s will for you to know you called a virgin a slut. Shame on you ccb people with ccb mouth lah. Both much older and older than me but totally no wisdom.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to scold yourself!
Ya swarmed me with many posts many bullying one to win using underhanded means and then no read no reply your ccb posts only say I am guilty! I am scared! I am slut I am whore I am whatever piece of shit you ccb painted me to be. May your entire ccb family be gang raped song song and I will call it justice then.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya another one sinkie traitor bitch snake dressed in black in living in jb forum also joined in to trample me with an insinuating insult photo of boy sucking nipples then get caught by me to get telling lies and run off with tail in between its legs but two days ago come back act like nothing happened. That’s how bloody thick skinned liar bullies are. Ccb people with ccb mouth all have same ccb pattern indeed.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Miley cyrus is not bad.

But Serina and Cecilia are more chio and feminine. They appeal more to SG guys than Miley