• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee and Cecilia Sue

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look you cannot sue LJ Mccully and KT latha just because they called you are slut.. Same thing here, LJ Mccully and KT latha will not sue you for slandering them in a sammyboy forum which the general public don't patronize. You are wasting your time beating a dead horse because Spore justice system will not entertain frivolous lawsuit. If it does, you will be in deep shit for calling all of us name.
Why should I be in deep shit when I am just reacting to bullies insulting me a virgin as a slut. Ccb people with ccb mouth deserved to be called slut and sons of sluts in return.
Simply because, as I've said before (in another thread nearly half a year ago):
sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-posted-273-times-yes-two-hundred-and-seventy-three-times-if-i-counted-correctly-during-the-past-24-hours-breaking-her-old-record.256550/post-2760354
it's the other way round, i.e you were the one who drew "first blood" by starting the following notorious thread over three years ago (in September 2015):
sammyboy.com/threads/boss-leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones.216526
They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.
which is what started this ongoing online war between you and your numerous truly innocent sammyboy.com enemies! :frown:

So please stop:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
(Victim playing (also known as playing the victim, victim card or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.)

You are simply trying to feed your sinful vanity (i.e. your desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

You are also just like a real-life serial murderer who has murdered many victims (the real-life equivalent of those truly innocent sammyboy.com members who have left the forum because of YOU, @ginfreely); and after, let's say, ten police officers finally manage to surround and arrest him/her, he/she starts blaming them for "attacking/bullying" him/her! :rolleyes:

Furthermore, not only have you insulted us, you have also cursed us and, worst of all, falsely accused us! :frown:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-10  ginfreely posted 273 times (yes, two hundred and seventy-three times, i...png
    Screenshot_2019-01-10 ginfreely posted 273 times (yes, two hundred and seventy-three times, i...png
    546.2 KB · Views: 138

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the double headed snake and crocodile with a tail that point your ccb fingers at me judged me guilty for not suing LJ Mccully and kt latha - but refused to point at them for not suing me - and in LHL case pointing ccb fingers at him for suing people to prove himself unguilty.
why should LJ Mccuully and kt latha want to sue a double head snake... they've no interest in all the crab you shit out from your mouth...:geek:
as for LHL, he can sue whoever he wants, l but he should not involve the govt in this mess... beri embrassing..... you know? :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL .. We are upholding justice round the clock just like Spore now has a 24x7 surveillance camera monitoring the whole island.. Don't think you can get away lying and attacking people anonymously in JB. Eventually , you will be caught!
You are the sinkie clone acting innocent telling lies and accusing me attacking people anonymously when you ccb sons of whores are the ones that exposed my name and NRIC and steal my photos commenting song song all these years since 2013. Don’t think you can tell lies forever and no karma to give you the violent death into pieces pui your whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the sinkie clone acting innocent telling lies and accusing me attacking people anonymously when you ccb sons of whores are the ones that exposed my name and NRIC and steal my photos commenting song song all these years since 2013. Don’t think you can tell lies forever and no karma to give you the violent death into pieces pui your whore mother wife daughters phua cb!
Commenting song song from big nipples to black nipples but dare not post the photos here!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Commenting song song from big nipples to black nipples but dare not post the photos here!
These are the ccb Malaysians sons of whores that point their ccb fingers to call me lying when their ccb lies linking me to everything from big nipples to black nipples to milk by using insinuating insults to link them to me like Mona Lisa with black Berry and think they are so fucking smart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the ccb Malaysians sons of whores that point their ccb fingers to call me lying when their ccb lies linking me to everything from big nipples to black nipples to milk by using insinuating insults to link them to me like Mona Lisa with black Berry and think they are so fucking smart.
Oh ya another one sinkie traitor bitch snake dressed in black in living in jb forum also joined in to trample me with an insinuating insult photo of boy sucking nipples then get caught by me to get telling lies and run off with tail in between its legs but two days ago come back act like nothing happened. That’s how bloody thick skinned liar bullies are. Ccb people with ccb mouth all have same ccb pattern indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. will pass the baton to morning shift for further entertainment..
Ya swarmed me with many posts many bullying one to win using underhanded means and then no read no reply your ccb posts only say I am guilty! I am scared! I am slut I am whore I am whatever piece of shit you ccb painted me to be. May your entire ccb family be gang raped song song and I will call it justice then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
better not teach lah, sekali "your mudder ccb pahang whore" all cum out when you find out not a single student is interested in the color of the panties you're wearing.:ninja:
Why should i talk nicely to you ccb people insulting me slut and whore? WHY? My ccb talk is reserved for you ccb people with ccb mouth ok. Want me to talk nicely then you ccb talk nicely. You know what is it about you? You think you have a bit of history or whatever knowledge only you very smart when actually you have knowledge but no wisdom and judge people to be fucking around based on nothing but your shallow mind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply because, as I've said before (in another thread nearly half a year ago):
sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-posted-273-times-yes-two-hundred-and-seventy-three-times-if-i-counted-correctly-during-the-past-24-hours-breaking-her-old-record.256550/post-2760354
it's the other way round, i.e you were the one who drew "first blood" by starting the following notorious thread over three years ago (in September 2015):
sammyboy.com/threads/boss-leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones.216526

which is what started this ongoing online war between you and your numerous truly innocent sammyboy.com enemies! :frown:

So please stop:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
(Victim playing (also known as playing the victim, victim card or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.)

You are simply trying to feed your sinful vanity (i.e. your desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

You are also just like a real-life serial murderer who has murdered many victims (the real-life equivalent of those truly innocent sammyboy.com members who have left the forum because of YOU, @ginfreely); and after, let's say, ten police officers finally manage to surround and arrest him/her, he/she starts blaming them for "attacking/bullying" him/her! :rolleyes:

Furthermore, not only have you insulted us, you have also cursed us and, worst of all, falsely accused us!:frown:
Ya right another REPEAT of big fat lie which has been already answered MANY times it’s you ccb sons of whores insinuating insults of me first and that’s done until today. Hey your ccb clone flat earth admitted to pretend to be my friend to attack me and now claim you are innocent is so disgusting hakka indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should LJ Mccuully and kt latha want to sue a double head snake... they've no interest in all the crab you shit out from your mouth...:geek:
as for LHL, he can sue whoever he wants, l but he should not involve the govt in this mess... beri embrassing..... you know? :cool:
Another ccb Cantonese son of whore that likes to make false accusations based on hot air. People don’t sue me is called no interest but I don’t sue them is called I am guilty I am slut!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another ccb Cantonese son of whore that likes to make false accusations based on hot air. People don’t sue me is called no interest but I don’t sue them is called I am guilty I am slut!
And in fact precisely I didn’t give a damn about LJ Mccully and KT Latha previously is because what they said is rubbish not true and I have no interest and walked away. But internet bullying forced me to tell the ugly truth about them. I guess that’s called their karma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And in fact precisely I didn’t give a damn about LJ Mccully and KT Latha previously is because what they said is rubbish not true and I have no interest and walked away. But internet bullying forced me to tell the ugly truth about them. I guess that’s called their karma.
But this kind of karma of their names being mentioned by me is nothing lah compare to the harm that the two ccb people with ccb mouth inflicted on me via their fellow ccb people with ccb mouth latching onto their ccb lies like holy truth to attack me from mudland to India Iran until today.