• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee and Cecilia Sue

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your advice. I dont intend to know more abt ginfreaky. she really freaks out and is totally incoherent
Look here I caught you telling lies of with solid proof - nothing incoherent - in your own cheap shot posts of one SG girl photo and selling her like a pimp and then gave the excuse that she is your good friend and then can’t name her when I asked. Which part is is incoherent? And I gave two solid reasons why you are @Papsmearer clone - both talked about mandarin garden and both post the same type of cheap photos showing nipples. Again nothing incoherent. You are like the rest of the ccb sons of whores here acting blur and pointing ccb fingers at me accusing me to be incoherent to cover up your ccb lies caught.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didnt seek her. she sought me and latched on to me like a leech. she is persistently determined to create havoc

she called me slut? liar? hahaha
You are obviously baiting me with your cheap shots and cheap nipple photos. Dare to do don’t dare to admit. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously baiting me with your cheap shots and cheap nipple photos. Dare to do don’t dare to admit. Pui!
And yes you @ckmpd is a liar caught not just by me but @musashi that exposed you to be posting Filipino girl photos as SG girl. And you conveniently blame your SG chio bu friend for it, saying that she told you the photo is SG girl. Looks like chio bu is just a term for you to hide your true intention from disparaging Cecilia sue to making use as a scapegoat when caught telling lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After baiting me with cheap shots then turn around to point her ccb fingers at me as leeching her woh. All bad people with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies all have ccb finger pointing habit indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
By now, you should know she has mental illness.. my first post to her was when she kpkb about paying 6% sst for a cup of coffee. As a person with financial background, I told she cannot afford to retire if she money pinching every penny .I advised her to go back to work and don't act high SES. She immediately went ballistic on me by hurling vulgarity at every reply.
First highlighting issue of SST is actually no different or in fact could be higher than GST is not called cannot afford 6%. You are intentionally distorting my objective. Second when did I act high ses? Everything is in your own head that I act high ses. And third you are not as innocent as you projecting here, I already caught you several times posting at 4 am aka Sinkie clone hours attacking me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First highlighting issue of SST is actually no different or in fact could be higher than GST is not called cannot afford 6%. You are intentionally distorting my objective. Second when did I act high ses? Everything is in your own head that I act high ses. And third you are not as innocent as you projecting here, I already caught you several times posting at 4 am aka Sinkie clone hours attacking me.
Btw I don’t need to act high ses unlike jealous people that need to do so. I am high class attacking people with truth and not lies unlike @ckmpd and @rotiprata etc. And high ses doesn’t mean high class ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those lcb former finance manager,

My advice to you lcb is never overestimate your personal finances even you did reach the age of 55.

In life .. when you think you got money but you will never know what going to happen next :rolleyes:
Seriously how many times must I say I not rich not poor? Like that is called I think got money meh? Unlike ccb people like you and @glockman @AhMeng that like to act humble but actually not real humble and like to insult people poor type of snakes, I am just being myself and don’t insult people poor UNPROVOKED.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously how many times must I say I not rich not poor? Like that is called I think got money meh? Unlike ccb people like you and @glockman @AhMeng that like to act humble but actually not real humble and like to insult people poor type of snakes, I am just being myself and don’t insult people poor UNPROVOKED.
That’s another difference between me high class and these low class bastards indeed.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can post at 3-4 am , I can also reply you at 3-4am.. You should be wary that we watching you around the clock. LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN some gong cb finance manager can be very giam siap and calculative but make over night decision to buy property in jb to stay and property in sg for investment KNN
Ya I refused to be knocked down by stupid PAP hdb policies discriminating me. That’s called good fighting spirit ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can post at 3-4 am , I can also reply you at 3-4am.. You should be wary that we watching you around the clock. LOL
Hahaha I knew it you are lurking around. Caught you Sinkie faking to be some innocent poor thing poster here anyhow scolded by me when in fact you are an evil bastard that has been viciously attacking me using your various clones at this hour since day one. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha I knew it you are lurking around. Caught you Sinkie faking to be some innocent poor thing poster here anyhow scolded by me when in fact you are an evil bastard that has been viciously attacking me using your various clones at this hour since day one. Pui!
And you @bart12 son of whore Sinkie clone listen up! Posting at any hour is obviously fine as long as based on truth and not like you pointing your ccb fingers at me using ccb lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She doesn not know that she needs help. She thinks that the rest of the world need help
No I did think and say that I need help against criminals a long time ago and all I got is fake help, fake promise and trampling by sinkie traitor dogs and bitches in return. And no I didn’t think and say that the rest of the world need help. You are in the same low class poor upbringing league as liar @AhMeng indeed. Very self entitled to judge and accuse people based on nothing but hot air.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL .. We are upholding justice round the clock just like Spore now has a 24x7 surveillance camera monitoring the whole island.. Don't think you can get away lying and attacking people anonymously in JB. Eventually , you will be caught!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can post at 3-4 am , I can also reply you at 3-4am..
Me too! :tongue:

You should be wary that we watching you around the clock. LOL
LOL .. We are upholding justice round the clock just like Spore now has a 24x7 surveillance camera monitoring the whole island.. Don't think you can get away lying and attacking people anonymously in JB. Eventually , you will be caught!
Indeed, we are! :tongue: