• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee and Cecilia Sue

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
these days; life is beri stressful in spore... 1 can always come into this forum to destress,.. KPKP what you ever want, you like.. FOC some more..
1546581469077.png
is Rachel good for destressing?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That forummer said you are a suspected registered member of singaporelovelinks.com somewhere in year 2004 with username gin. born 1970 height 1.45m complexion dark
During that time there was no messaging systems besides sms and you spam a good sinkie man with rejections sms after you were rejected a 2nd date by him :x3::redface::redface::redface: The rejection messages was something like...why ..why is always the same...what did i do wrong...
Is it true ? :eek:
As mentioned it was just a suspicion to sort out. Username was gin1970. He said this Gin was ugly and overly protective of herself during the first date - in plaza sing when they went to foodcourt to have dinner, even they decided to buy from same stall, Gin refused the gentlemen to buy for her and prefered to buy her own, scared of love potion and yet the one to pressure the gentlemen for a 2nd date :cautious:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I am not her
Sounds like freaky gin. Good work! Keep it up! :biggrin:
Anyway, this is not a fabricated story. Character profiles, username, real life name, profession of that match making site were all genuine and somehow matches the @ginfreely personas in sbf :eek: . Now, although this is not a necessary action here, to take full responsibility of his action here and sort out his curiosity, hollowman would like to take an oath that if it was not a true story, hollowman will die a terrible death :sneaky:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, this is not a fabricated story. Character profiles, username, real life name, profession of that match making site were all genuine and somehow matches the @ginfreely personas in sbf :eek: . Now, although this is not a necessary action here, to take full responsibility of his action here and sort out his curiosity, hollowman would like to take an oath that if it was not a true story, hollowman will die a terrible death :sneaky:
Thanks. It may be a true story, but it may not be ginfreely. Truly it doesnt matter whether it is or not

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you have to keep your identity open and make your accusation about them in the public.. but you are too coward to face them because you choose sammyboy forum where you know LJ Mccully and KT latha will not patronize. You have no case against KT latha for calling you a slut because you cannot find a credible witness. However , we have many evidence in this forum that you have been calling everyone female family member worst name and we could also sue you for 500 millions
How many times must I say LJ Mccully and KT latha know who I am and so there is no need to put my name. Just like poor victims of molest and rape, you don’t see their name in public right? And now I totally understand why because ccb sons of whores like you do victim blaming instead of sympathizing and helping the poor victim. And no you are wrong obviously someone from Spore flying college is here that private message @sweetiepie about the Spore flyer event where KT latha opened her ccb mouth to say “someone is acting like a slut today” and she is the coward that dare not identify me then and now. And @glockman said before he is in touch with KT Latha and so many coward enemies of mine obviously got in touch with LJ Mccully and KT Latha too.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Similar ranjiao is this thread about? :biggrin:

I thought it's about Cecilia and Serina?

Why got a Freaky Gin trying to steal the limelight of this thread...Ummmm...Looks like an attention seeking whore is on the loose! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roflmao:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I say LJ Mccully and KT latha know who I am and so there is no need to put my name. Just like poor victims of molest and rape, you don’t see their name in public right? And now I totally understand why because ccb sons of whores like you do victim blaming instead of sympathizing and helping the poor victim. And no you are wrong obviously someone from Spore flying college is here that private message @sweetiepie about the Spore flyer event where KT latha opened her ccb mouth to say “someone is acting like a slut today” and she is the coward that dare not identify me then and now. And @glockman said before he is in touch with KT Latha and so many coward enemies of mine obviously got in touch with LJ Mccully and KT Latha too.

you ramble and ramble...no head, no tail

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similar ranjiao is this thread about? :biggrin:

I thought it's about Cecilia and Serina?

Why got a Freaky Gin trying to steal the limelight of this thread...Ummmm...Looks like an attention seeking whore is on the loose! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roflmao:

Yes, this thread is abt SG chio bu Serina and Cecilia...and then added Rachel and Fiona. Suddenly this siow ting tong Ginfreaky came in to ramble and ramble

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes, this thread is abt SG chio bu Serina and Cecilia...and then added Rachel and Fiona. Suddenly this siow ting tong Ginfreaky came in to ramble and ramble
Ginfreaky more chip than Serina, Cecilia, Rachel and Fiona? I doubt lah...She jelly other women lah :biggrin: so must spam and destroy thread...That's her forte:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a son of whore liar caught. So what’s her real life name? Post here.