• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP will withdraw.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
In a 3CF of PAP vs WP vs SDP, I see the SDP holding its own with a minumum of 15%.

initially me had opined that PAP:WP:SDP could well be a 40:40:20... but after that speech about the joint-venture prior to the weekend, my weekend sibei bo eng... lim kopi until tummy bloated... think me have to revise the prediction to a 45:45:10 +/- 5% std. dev :o:o:o

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't matter. If there are recordings, then he releases them, we hear them, the voters decide. It is really simple. Like I said, the time for talking is over.

You still don't make sense further proving to me that this racism is just shit to hold the majority hostage over something they didn't even do.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still don't make sense further proving to me that this racism is just shit to hold the majority hostage over something they didn't even do.

Limpeh is saying - dun need to ask so many questions. Ptader says there are recordings. If and when he release the recordings, we'll make up our minds whether or not it is racist. Otherwise dunneed to think so hard. If there are no recordings we all just heck care him.

And we now have a more informed view of the subject:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?140463-Ptader-LTK-WP-amp-Racism

Personally I don't believe that WP is racist, but the minority presence there is not really strong considering that it is an opposition party.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
initially me had opined that PAP:WP:SDP could well be a 40:40:20... but after that speech about the joint-venture prior to the weekend, my weekend sibei bo eng... lim kopi until tummy bloated... think me have to revise the prediction to a 45:45:10 +/- 5% std. dev :o:o:o

If your prediction comes true, then SDP will lose their deposit? I am not sure about the rules but is that correct? I personally feel the PAP might poll around 48%.

Last edited:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Release the material! Put it up on youtube! Nobody will know who you are!

Less wanking more sex!

There is nothing to release. Its all empty talk.

The troll just want attention and now he knows WP could be winning a important seat, he got to do something to create a distraction for his master.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your prediction comes true, then SDP will lose their deposit? I am not sure about the rules but is that correct? I personally feel the PAP might poll around 48%.

losing deposit is not a big thing. SDP could lose its crediblity outright and the next GE, they would find it hard to find anyone willing to stand under their banner for so much goofing off done.

The damage has already been done. Can there be control? we shall see.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's fairly clear that SDP (and any other parties outside of WP and PAP) will be losing their deposit

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's fairly clear that SDP (and any other parties outside of WP and PAP) will be losing their deposit

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

OH YEH!!!!!

(loses sperm deposit)

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me only biggest wish is to have my TOTO group 1 predictions come true during those draws with top prize over a million bucks :p:p:p

Why? You giving up on the govt.? Have to depend on TOTO for that game changing transformation?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why? You giving up on the govt.? Have to depend on TOTO for that game changing transformation?

no, if me had given up on the government, me wouldn't be bothered to provide constructive criticisms :p:p:p
TOTO is just a bonus :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I care to bet. SDP will not withdraw.
Politicians aren't angels and what we see on the surface may not be real. Good chaps in the public's eyes like VW and PT who are willing to play second fiddle crumbs under a clown chairman like Jufrie. That shows that common sense may not prevail within those articulate and presentable on the surface.

SDP, SDA and RP will not withdraw if WP refuse to have a dialogue. the true reason for these 3 parties to state their interest in Ponggol East to to send a message to WP letting it know its place and the need to collaborate with other if they want to take on the big giant. I am sure if WP still not interested to talk to other parties, it will see a 5-6 corner fight in this By-Election.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I am sure if WP still not interested to talk to other parties, it will see a 5-6 corner fight in this By-Election.

*grins*

the more the merrier...
the more we get together, together, together, the more we get together, the merrier we'll be... kawan ku, kawan mu~ kawan ku, kawan mu~ :p:p:p

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP, SDA and RP will not withdraw if WP refuse to have a dialogue. the true reason for these 3 parties to state their interest in Ponggol East to to send a message to WP letting it know its place and the need to collaborate with other if they want to take on the big giant. I am sure if WP still not interested to talk to other parties, it will see a 5-6 corner fight in this By-Election.
Win or lose, this by election will not affect WP much. However, by getting involved in a ward that WP has been known to be cultivating for years, SDP and RP are telling all citizens that they don't value opposition unity. The 40% opposition voters are not going to view SDP and RP kindly after this incident.

This has to be amongst the worst opposition party strategy I have seen in the past 40 years, almost on same level of stupidity to Barisan boycott of parliament election in 1968.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win or lose, this by election will not affect WP much. However, by getting involved in a ward that WP has been known to be cultivating for years, SDP and RP are telling all citizens that they don't value opposition unity. The 40% opposition voters are not going to view SDP and RP kindly after this incident.

This has to be amongst the worst opposition party strategy I have seen in the past 40 years, almost on same level of stupidity to Barisan boycott of parliament election in 1968.

I think the contrary. If you go back to 2 elections back, SDP has a possible 20% "hardcore" support in sembawang. the 40% choosing WP in the last election may comprise of a group of SDP support.

Why they did not go for Desmond of SDA? the way I see, he is a weak link in the opposition. If I am a voter in the SMC, I will have to worry that I have to protect him instead in case another one trying to bully him.

CSJ and SDP is known to play hardcore politics and this appeal to a much larger group of voters.

I really do not know about KJ, I think he might go the same way as Desmond.

It may be a stupid strategy, it at least made LHL calling for a by-election.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It may be a stupid strategy, it at least made LHL calling for a by-election.

more like we're looking at a leaner budget in 2013, bo ho kang tao, therefore might as well hold the BE earlier. get a rookie member to test water, 输少算赢。

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset