• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP will withdraw.

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I need WP in parliament?

CPF withdrawer age and sum increased -- Silent from WP
COE -- about 100k now ---- Silent from WP
Housing price still going up --- Silent from WP
FTs still coming in by planeload --- Silent from WP
Old folks still collecting cardboards for a living --- Silent from WP
Whitescums still highest paid in the world --- Silent from WP

Unless I need a road sweeper for my estate at $16k per month, why do I need WP in parliament????

You need them to fight for more FT quota if you are a business boss.
You need them to give details of the inbreeding parties that's going on within the party.
You need them to get shot down in parliamentary debates due to the lack of preparation so that the PAP can look good.

And they don't even sweep your roads for $16k. No sirree. They've awarded their own lackeys a cleaning contract without any tender to do that, and its paid by the residents. :smile:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and read what Ptader wrote in post 189. If there is proof, then he will publicise it. In any case, I will not comment any further on Low Thia Khiang's alleged racist attitude.

Keep repeating a lie and it will be swallowed as the truth. It works sometimes. Kinana the $20 prostitute's PAP IB son tried it but wasn't successful.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I need WP in parliament?

CPF withdrawer age and sum increased -- Silent from WP
COE -- about 100k now ---- Silent from WP
Housing price still going up --- Silent from WP
FTs still coming in by planeload --- Silent from WP
Old folks still collecting cardboards for a living --- Silent from WP
Whitescums still highest paid in the world --- Silent from WP

Unless I need a road sweeper for my estate at $16k per month, why do I need WP in parliament????

You want changes to all the above? You will need a blood revolution. Are you suggesting WP to take the lead?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be fairly young and not know the existence of scs (where GMS used to post as MADCOW) or the old sammyboy forum if you think this is "out of the blue".

By the way, try to connect the dots about WP Vincent Sear's post about my "anonymity".

Ref: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?112041-Are-we-obsessed-with-Goh-Meng-Seng/page3
Keep trying. As I said, all are baseless rumors.

On the other hand, PAP is the number one racist party. The proof is in their racist policies of segregating the Malays and Indians. Hack, the old man was quoted in states media that Indians cannot be PM. Now this is what I call evidence, not some stupid rumour on anonymous sammyboy that remains without a shred of evidence for more than two decades.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep repeating a lie and it will be swallowed as the truth. It works sometimes. Kinana the $20 prostitute's PAP IB son tried it but wasn't successful.

He should just release the tape if he has one and heck care the consequences (even though this will probably do very big damage to the opposition). Especially if he believes it so strongly. One Low Thia Khiang is still replaceable.

Otherwise he should just shut up and not talk about it.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope SDP withdraws. I have never seen a more suicidal, ie dumb politician than CSJ. What the opposition parties should do is to show signs of togetherness instead of what is happening. The SDA is a bogus party and we should already expect them to split a few hundred votes for the opposition.

SDP should instead volunteer their men to help WP in their walkabouts and giving out party news and pamphlets. CSJ is really a goondu.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
15 years after JBJ brought him into the WP and after his re-election in the January 1997 elections (I can't be sure of the date and will have to check the recordings but believe it to be sometime in September/October 1997), Low Thia Khiang started showing his chauvinism, disloyalty and true colours.

The old guards in the WP were startled and alarmed to hear his chauvinistic and brazenly racist views and disparaging remarks about Singapore minorities (Malay and Indian) culture, practices and heritage and also his disdain for English educated Chinese Singaporeans (like us, the old guards) who he felt had no respect for the Chinese culture, language and heritage.

It was also about this time that LTK started his whispering campaign (in Mandarin no less!) against JBJ.

The old guards (including yours truly) realised, much to our shock and dismay, that JBJ had brought in a Chinese Chauvinist into the Workers Party. We warned JBJ and our Indian and Malay colleagues about LTK. JBJ was urged to sack Low Thia Khiang lest his racism and chauvinism affected the WP standing amongst the minority Malay and Indian communities. However, even after listening to the recordings, JBJ was loathed to do so fearing the WP would alienate the Chinese educated ground if the WP did so. JBJ also stubbornly refused to believe that Low Thia Khiang was disloyal to him, backstabbing him and was plotting behind his back to remove him. LTK even had the temerity to try convince the old guards who were intensely loyal to JBJ that JBJ's Sri Lankan Tamil heritage was a drag on the Workers Party.

It took the WP old guards 15 years (after JBJ first brought him into the WP in 1982) to discover Low Thia Khiang's well hidden racism and racial chauvinism and for him to emerge from his racial closet. Hence, I am not surprised that you and your younger WP members are still unaware of Low's sinocentric world view and how he sees and disparages Singapore's minorities, their culture and their practices through his racist and chauvinist eyes.

But rest assured, we will continue to unmask this Chinese Chauvinist. We will continue to warn our Malay and Indian brothers and sisters about the well hidden but pungent world view of this Chinese Chauvinist.

see my signature

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope SDP withdraws. I have never seen a more suicidal, ie dumb politician than CSJ. What the opposition parties should do is to show signs of togetherness instead of what is happening. The SDA is a bogus party and we should already expect them to split a few hundred votes for the opposition.

SDP should instead volunteer their men to help WP in their walkabouts and giving out party news and pamphlets. CSJ is really a goondu.

SDA boasted one MP and one NCMP.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep trying. As I said, all are baseless rumors.

WP folks like Perry Tong make police reports against anonymous forummers for "defamation" whilst other WP folks have threatened to sue anonymous forummers for "defaming" them.

I, fully well known to WP folks like the late Ramseth and Low Thia Khiang, am not threatened.

Think about it.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should just release the tape if he has one and heck care the consequences (even though this will probably do very big damage to the opposition). Especially if he believes it so strongly. One Low Thia Khiang is still replaceable.

Otherwise he should just shut up and not talk about it.

That would be extremely silly and impulsive and negate the value of the information. Do learn from Najib, Rosmah and Altantuya.

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want changes to all the above? You will need a blood revolution. Are you suggesting WP to take the lead?

with 3 of their 6 mps legally trained, they were completely silent on the constitution law.

the indian lady and kj showed there is no need for blood revolution, just have the balls to stare back at the white scums and not kwai kwai shut up and sit told by big brother pinky.

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal

the issue here is the arrogant wp, they need to be shown that opposition unity is the way to go, they need sdp to back off as much as sdp needs them.. they need to know that to defeat the white scums, they cannot do so alone in the next 100 years. stop kidding themsleves!! the secreatry general have no balls even to answer pinky when asked what should he do with wong cunt seng, you mean sinkies can depend on him to take down the white scums.. wait long long lah

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
with 3 of their 6 mps legally trained, they were completely silent on the constitution law.

the indian lady and kj showed there is no need for blood revolution, just have the balls to stare back at the white scums and not kwai kwai shut up and sit told by big brother pinky.

so they win your vote and lose their seats...

we have no shortage of clowns and fools... why do we need WP to be fools as well?

Last edited:

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
so they win your votes and lose their seats...

we have no shartage of clowns and fools... why do we need WP to be fools?

so wp is in total agreement with pap interpretation on the constitutions? those who think otherwise and challenge pap interpretations are clowns and fools?

what about AIMS.. wp kept the issue under wrapped until the MND report card, so this is also OK for the pap town council to sell the public funded software to a pap company? wp does not seems to be concerned of the bigger issue and they are more concern with how well they run their estate.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
so wp is in total agreement with pap interpretation on the constitutions? those who think otherwise and challenge pap interpretations are clowns and fools?

what about AIMS.. wp kept the issue under wrapped until the MND report card, so this is also OK for the pap town council to sell the public funded software to a pap company? wp does not seems to be concerned of the bigger issue and they are more concern with how well they run their estate.

did WP know that it was sold to a pap company before they clarify?

go and read WP manifesto and their press statement? did they agree with GRC and elected presidency, did LTK and SL not both stand and press LHL to quickly announce BE date ASAP in paliament???

so doing a court order is not a clown??? so publishing letters and not wanting to run TC is not a clown act???

so the middle ground swing voters slient majority who diam diam are in total agreement with pap interpretation on the constitutions and pap policies?

FARK off

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What if they were not silent and raise constitutional amendments in parliament? Any change you think would take place? Cleaner lady and kj stared with big balls, even the one without balls. What happened? Any change? I know some parties like to wayang whether it can bring change or not but it is not WP's style. WP speaks with actions not with their mouths.

Last edited:

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if they were not silent and raise constitutional amendments in parliament? Any change you think would take place? Cleaner lady and kj stared with big balls, even the one without balls. What happened? Any change? I know some parties like to wayang whether it can bring change or not but it is not WP's style. WP speaks with actions not with their mouths.

for the last 18 months in parliament, would you care to name just 1 action from wp????

where is the alternative voice that we all need?

or we are indeed looking for a AP just to keep our estate clean?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone needs to stand up for the Malay and Indian minorities against the racial bigotry of these WP SAPS' half-brains, WP racists and WP "Guess the Race' bigots. I don't want to take the credit for being the only Chinese to do so. There are others and I am thankful and grateful to them for defending and speaking up for the minorities against these bigots.

The problem for these WP racial bigots is that they can never believe that a Chinese would stand up, speak up and fight for the Malays, Indians or Eurasian minorities.

So when I take these bigots on and speak up in defence of the minorities, these WP chauvinists and bigots start foaming and frothing at their mouths and resort to their thoroughly racist and offensive labels of "shit skin", "m&d" etc to describe me because they think I must be either a Malay or an Indian.

And these are the people who are behind the WP (and who the WP happily relies upon for their votes) who are, no doubt, emboldened by the WP's electoral success, and who think they can actually treat the minorities with disrespect, absolute contempt and total disdain and with impunity.

My message to these WP racial bigots is : We will take you on.

So why would the other minorities be discriminated? You're making up shit.