• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP will withdraw.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What makes you think I don't although I must admit I failed in Mandarin. But my Hokkien is lumber one.

Many years ago, people like yours truly were allowed to study Malay as a second language. As such, I am very fluent in Malay and proud of it. In fact, Malay, much to Low's dismay and annoyance, was taught to Chinese in schools as a national language subject.

As a Chinese, my small contribution to racial harmony is to stand up for the Malays and Indians against the "Guess the race" WP racists and bigots and against Chinese Chauvinism such as that held by Low Thia Khiang.

Ppl like you always claim to be chinese or ang moh or some other race. You're certainly not the first to claim to be chinese and yet hate everything chinese. :rolleyes:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for the last 18 months in parliament, would you care to name just 1 action from wp????

where is the alternative voice that we all need?

or we are indeed looking for a AP just to keep our estate clean?

In each parliament seating, tens of questions were raised for the PAP govt to answer in all the topics discussed. They were able to do it, by splitting the tasks among the members according to their specialization."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is not chinese but someone WP expelled. go figure.

Ah i see but yet read his posts he claims he is chinese :rolleyes: He isn't the first one to post in that manner too. Many of them claim to be chinese or ang moh foreigners or some race with a perceived higher social standing.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing the SDP interview,
I bet SDP will withdraw.
My reason is CSJ is unable to contest in this BE.:p

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah i see but yet read his posts he claims he is chinese :rolleyes: He isn't the first one to post in that manner too. Many of them claim to be chinese or ang moh foreigners or some race with a perceived higher social standing.

End of the day. that piece of shit aint here to support opposition but more to put oppsotion down. go read his postings, how many of them are out to promote opposition development?

He has little logic oir rational and now he even dragged in in Ramesth's name when the guy is dead and hence is unable to speak up and defend himself. You think Ramesth wont say a word if he saw that posting with him been mentioned?

PTADER is a total piece of shit.

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
End of the day. that piece of shit aint here to support opposition but more to put oppsotion down. go read his postings, how many of them are out to promote opposition development?

He has little logic oir rational and now he even dragged in in Ramesth's name when the guy is dead and hence is unable to speak up and defend himself. You think Ramesth wont say a word if he saw that posting with him been mentioned?

My lord, your eyes are indeed clear... you are right about PTADER

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ppl like you always claim to be chinese or ang moh or some other race. You're certainly not the first to claim to be chinese and yet hate everything chinese. :rolleyes:

He was one of those fellow who supported Muslim terrorists blowing up civilians in Israel and justified 911 by using the analogy that USA also did the same by slamming tomahawk missiles on civilian targets. That was like almost 10 years ago.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup i concur this piece of shit troll is here to cause a ruckus. Thankfully he's getting infracted.

He was one of those fellow who supported Muslim terrorists blowing up civilians in Israel and justified 911 by using the analogy that USA also did the same by slamming tomahawk missiles on civilian targets. That was like almost 10 years ago.

The name sounds familiar cos it used to post in the old forum but now i'm clear on things.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would be extremely silly and impulsive and negate the value of the information. Do learn from Najib, Rosmah and Altantuya.

Negate the value of the information? My friend, what value are you talking about other than to use it to blackmail people with? If you want to say that WP is a party that does not revolve around Malays and Indians people are not going to disagree. But racist is a little strong. Which opposition party can afford to ignore Malays and Indians anyway?

You said that you were going to put it out there so do it. If you want them to change then they'll do some re-examining. If you want to fuck them then they'll get fucked. What can they do to you? WP has a secret police? You're and old man, what have you got to lose?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is not chinese but someone WP expelled. go figure.

What is there to "go figure" and what in God's world are you mumbling about being "expelled"?

This is precisely the problem with WP racial bigots. They are unable to accept, in their sinicised world view, racist and bigoted minds, that not all Chinese are alike or will speak up for the minorities. They think all Chinese will be like them or must be like them, labelling Malays "m&ds", Indian "Shitskins", etc.

Any Chinese who does not do so is, according to the likes of the WP's SAPS half-brains, not Chinese and must be a Malay or Indian who is so ashamed of his/her ethnicity and hence, pretend to be a Chinese.

The WP's SAPs half-brains and racial bigots treat the minorities with sheer contempt and disrespect but yet, in the La La La land that they live in, expect the Malays and Indians to cast votes in for the WP.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be daft. The WP racial bigots have implied, in this very thread, that they will sue if someone calls a spade a spade and a chauvinist, a chauvinist.

I pointed out the late Ramseth's post in which he revealed he and Low Thai Khiang knows me but have spoken with me.

So why not sue me? Why make police reports and threaten to sue anonymous posters for making or alluding to the same points I make but not take action against me whom you WP racial and "Guess the Race" racists and bigots know? Why the fear?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1451405/posts

"When the 9/11 incident happened in 2001, I was still in Mainland China. I remember one female colleague told me the news with a big smile and lots of excitement. I could not understand why she did not have any sympathy for such a tragedy, as she was a very good and kind person. Then, when I saw that almost all members of the CCP expressed their excitement and even congratulated each other on the tragic death of American citizens, I started to understand my colleagues...."

BTW, here's something for you WP SAPS half-brains, racists and racial bigots to foam and froth at the mouth...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Belgrade

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be daft. The WP racial bigots have implied, in this very thread, that they will sue if someone calls a spade a spade and a chauvinist, a chauvinist.

I pointed out the late Ramseth's post in which he revealed he and Low Thai Khiang knows me but have spoken with me.

So why not sue me? Why make police reports and threaten to sue anonymous posters for making or alluding to the same points I make but not take action against me whom you WP racial and "Guess the Race" racists and bigots know? Why the fear?

Release the material! Put it up on youtube! Nobody will know who you are!

Less wanking more sex!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1451405/posts

"When the 9/11 incident happened in 2001, I was still in Mainland China. I remember one female colleague told me the news with a big smile and lots of excitement. I could not understand why she did not have any sympathy for such a tragedy, as she was a very good and kind person. Then, when I saw that almost all members of the CCP expressed their excitement and even congratulated each other on the tragic death of American citizens, I started to understand my colleagues...."

BTW, here's something for you WP SAPS half-brains, racists and racial bigots to foam and froth at the mouth...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Belgrade

So why defuse the sitation asshole? We're talking about you! Is it true you support muslim terrorists blowing up israeli civilians? BTW what makes you so cock sure forummers in here are WP members?

Go fuck yourself.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Negate the value of the information? My friend, what value are you talking about other than to use it to blackmail people with? If you want to say that WP is a party that does not revolve around Malays and Indians people are not going to disagree. But racist is a little strong. Which opposition party can afford to ignore Malays and Indians anyway?

You said that you were going to put it out there so do it. If you want them to change then they'll do some re-examining. If you want to fuck them then they'll get fucked. What can they do to you? WP has a secret police? You're and old man, what have you got to lose?

Last time i checked malays and indians are minorities but there are malays and indians in the wp so what is there to complain. To assholes like ptader it's like the chinese ppl and the leaders of the wp are supposed to bow down their heads and kneel and prostrate before the minorities before they aren't called racists. Even then that might not be enough.

Seriously you shouldn't bother to engage him in any sensible argument unless he gives evidence that the wp is truly racist i put the word truly because assholes would be giving stupid examples like LTK didn't bow down to a malay for example so he's racist and also if he can give another country where the minorities have it better than singapore.

I have asked this before and some ppl claimed there are countries less racist than singapore BUT never ever named the country.

So ptader care to take up the challenge.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously you shouldn't bother to engage him in any sensible argument unless he gives evidence that the wp is truly racist i put the word truly because assholes would be giving stupid examples like LTK didn't bow down to a malay for example so he's racist and also if he can give another country where the minorities have it better than singapore.

Singapore is dominated by Chinese so a little racism is the norm. Only question is to what extent is LTK racist. Hard to tell until WP actually opens their fucking mouths in parliament.

Just challenge him to put up the evidence. The time for talking is over. If he wants to blow this up a few weeks before an election is the best time to do it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is dominated by Chinese so a little racism is the norm. Only question is to what extent is LTK racist. Hard to tell until WP actually opens their fucking mouths in parliament.

Just challenge him to put up the evidence. The time for talking is over. If he wants to blow this up a few weeks before an election is the best time to do it.

Sure but first we need to define what little racism means exactly. I'm sure that definition doesn't fit other countries even neighbours like mudland whereby a chinese is openly discriminated so i want to know what is racism in singapore's context is.

What do you mean to what extent ltk is racist? How is he racist? Or is he racist for simply being a chinese. Comeon in singapore the definition of racism is different from other countries where the majority are extremely tolerant to the extent that it would seem like a fairy tale in other countries. To claim to what extent ltk is racist would imply he is racist and how is that so? I figure it's cos he's a chinese i mean he doesn't even make any jabs or jokes at any races, he speaks in english so what else must he do before he isn't a racist? Kneel down to the malay and indians? Kiss their ass? I have asked and not received a reply.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure but first we need to define what little racism means exactly. I'm sure that definition doesn't fit other countries even neighbours like mudland whereby a chinese is openly discriminated so i want to know what is racism in singapore's context is.

Doesn't matter. If there are recordings, then he releases them, we hear them, the voters decide. It is really simple. Like I said, the time for talking is over.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
An analysis of the post 2011GE's result will support my contention.

In the 2011GE even with a "Straight Fight" SDP average share of votes contested were only 36.7%, well below the
national opposition pool of 39.9%. Which is to say, about 3.2% of typical opposition voters were turn-off enough to
vote PAP instead.

SPP and NSP being a more moderate and progressive opposition parties did very well and garnered 41.4% and 39.2%
respectively of the opposition votes.

I dreaded to imagine a 3-corner fight between SDP, WP and incumbent PAP. SDP will be mauled!

The above contention is straightly my personal opinion ….

Cheers

Your opinion is correct in a way. But I do not think the SDP will be mauled in a 3CF.

What you are saying is true in a 3CF involving the NSP or SPP. Yes the NSP and SPP are moderates just like the WP. So they could end up just like Desmond Lim in GE2011, mauled and losing their deposits.

The SDP is a different kind of fish altogether. SDP is not moderate and quiescent like those parties very similar to WP. Here is a recognised fighter willing to stand up to the PAP. Fiery and willing to go to jail for their beliefs!

In a 3CF of PAP vs WP vs SDP, I see the SDP holding its own with a minumum of 15%. This are the hardcore oppositionists who will vote for them. They may attract another 10% away from the WP and a further 5% from the bullying PAP, making a decent 30% in total.

The rest of the 70% to be shared out almost equally with PAP and WP. Lately the papzis have been found wanting, so dun expect them to do well this time round.

There are people who think that we should have different parties contesting so that the one with the best ideas would win. While I prefer a straight fight with two contrasting parties, a 3CF isnt too bad an idea.

GE2016 and beyond would be better with more rather than just PAP and WP. When both are not living up to expectations, the people deserved more!

Last edited: